Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I can count straight (no guarantee):

5=UConn
3=South Carolina
2=Maryland,Tennessee,Duke,California,Louisville
1&1/2= ND (alternate)
1=Arizona State,Villanova,Kentucky,North Carolina,Washington,Texas A&M,Baylor,UCLA,Michigan State,Stanford,Oregon State,South Florida,Florida State,Oklahoma,Illinois,Depaul
1= Not yet committed

Reaction Score
Whatever you do, do not go during college Spring Break. All those things that you tolerate on Duval Street because well, yes, they are touristy but they're kinda fun become unbearable when combined with hundreds of semi-drunk college students, all out to prove they can be as cool as the Key West inhabitants. That's the one trip when we couldn't wait to leave.

Reaction Score
If I can count straight (no guarantee):

5=UConn
3=South Carolina
2=Maryland,Tennessee,Duke,California,Louisville
1&1/2= ND (alternate)
1=Arizona State,Villanova,Kentucky,North Carolina,Washington,Texas A&M,Baylor,UCLA,Michigan State,Stanford,Oregon State,South Florida,Florida State,Oklahoma,Illinois,Depaul
1= Not yet committed

Mike thanks for the info. The best part is Nurse and Tuck are not even in the count. As we know, Tuck is resting and Nurse is with Canada. I like UConn's future.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Mike thanks for the info. The best part is Nurse and Tuck are not even in the count. As we know, Tuck is resting and Nurse is with Canada. I like UConn's future.
Not to mention that Gabby Williams was invited, and at least one person (Mike Flynn) felt she should be on the team. I think as she enhances her guard skills, she will be a future starter and star for UCONN...

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Depending on what you are referring to, I believe that Nurse is going, she is representing Canada.

Reaction Score
Depending on what you are referring to, I believe that Nurse is going, she is representing Canada.

Sorry Aluminny - I should have spelled it out that Nurse is the starting guard on Canada's Senior National team and will play in the PanAm games, which will be held in Canada. And she wasn't in Mike's count. I guess I assumed BY posters knew the deal. Damn those split infinitives and dangling participles.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I guess you can say Duke has 3 players participating this summer..... as Angela salvadores will be playing for Team Espana (i think). You might can add a couple to the FSU # as well.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not to mention that Gabby Williams was invited, and at least one person (Mike Flynn) felt she should be on the team. I think as she enhances her guard skills, she will be a future starter and star for UCONN...
Eric Mike thought Gabby should have been on the team? Where did he say that?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Eric Mike thought Gabby should have been on the team? Where did he say that?

Mike Flynn attended all the trials and put together his list of who he'd have chosen:

Anigwe, K.Brown, Collier, Cooper, Dangerfied, Durr, Hosey, Mulkey, Moore, Samuleson, G.Williams, Aja Wilson. The Committee could look at the bottleneck in guard and big wing talent (20 candidates) and choose differently. Playing hard while watching were Solcum, Carter, Batouly Camara (Louisville), Mikayla Venson (Virginia) and Shakayla Thomas (Florida State). One of these players could make the team just on effort. Lauren Cox who did not show well at the Nike EBYL Boo Williams stop played hard at this even during the two sessions.

http://www.bluestarmedia.org/index.php/component/k2/item/1225-usab-easy-pickings

He wouldnt have picked either Cox or Stevens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc