Team on the court I would like to see | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Team on the court I would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems that Geno plays the women who practice the best. But, in the end (beginning?), he tries to find the best all-around team to put on the floor--a team he trusts. There seems to be some unwritten law that freshmen don't get to start; they have to "pay their dues." But I believe that Lou will start in Kaleena's perimeter slot. Someone has to account for KML's points, and the best equipped player to do that is KLS. This means that Butler comes off the bench. First off will be Chong to spell a guard. Collier, Boykin, and Williams will sub in for Stewart and Tuck. Substituting is also situational, but, given the expectation that UConn will dominate most of its opponents, Geno can have fun mixing and matching. His regulars will be in in crunch time. It will be really, really interesting to see just how good these guys will be. Can't wait.

Don't think KLS will start just like KML didn't start her frosh year. UCONN will still be able to run well even with Butler / Stewie/Tuck. With Nurse and MoJeff, you don't need to be the fastest team to run real well. Secondly, I don't believe this team needs to account for KML's points. Way too much talent to worry about or "account for" something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom