TCF15 has officially passed FISHY as most Liked Yarder. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TCF15 has officially passed FISHY as most Liked Yarder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well done sir. I'll never live down when I asked you to commit internet suicide when you didn't pick the Huskies to win it all in the BY pool - and got called out. Glad you hung on. Your pics and vids epitomized the Husky moxie last year and made me smile many times over.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Well done sir. I'll never live down when I asked you to commit internet suicide when you didn't pick the Huskies to win it all in the BY pool - and got called out. Glad you hung on. Your pics and vids epitomized the Husky moxie last year and made me smile many times over.

No, that was a terrible move on his part, so you were spot on. His penance was immersing himself in hairy cartoon for the better part of a month. Fortunately, it worked.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I've got a 1:3 posts to like ratio. What can I do to win over the other two thirds of you? I like money. I keep in a jar in my room. I can give you some of it.....

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
It is skewed towards women's board members giving each other the reach around. 17,000 posts? Take a walk outside sometimes.
True. That's probably how I can boost my likes. Just post that Geno is a better coach than Jim Calhoun or that KLM isn't fat, just big boned and you'll pick up about 25 likes right there.

Reaction Score
I've got a 1:3 posts to like ratio. What can I do to win over the other two thirds of you?
1511:604 is your posts to likes ratio, which is about 3 to 1, or 3:1. So the first thing you can do to start winning us over is to work on your math skills! :p

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
It is skewed towards women's board members giving each other the reach around. 17,000 posts? Take a walk outside sometimes.
To be fair a large number of them are probably confined to a wheel chair or aren't allowed outside of the home without supervision anymore... ;)

Reaction Score
Why does Fishy actually post here? Has he ever actually posted one thing about sports or UConn?

Can they add a biking forum for him, that would be a good read?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't think we should let the moment go by without acknowledging it. Welcome to the mountaintop @tcf15.

@Fishy it was a good run.

I was so depressed about it that I jumped on a cruise ship bound for the Caribbean so that I would not be in the country when it happened. (Semi-related note - everyone on a cruise ship is an SEC fan.)

But I'll adjust....pretty much just going to post pics of naked Brazilian chicks from now on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32