Tara Vanderveer Retires (merged) | The Boneyard

Tara Vanderveer Retires (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno will have the record after all..

AuriemmaGenosmile.gif

Reaction Score
wow. I can’t believe they decide to drop this late in the night. But I’m glad she’s going out on her own terms. And it didn’t become a situation like ol’ girl who started crying in post game interviews

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I had thought that this might happen, but after she didn't do it after they were eliminated I figured she would go another season. I stated earlier in another thread that I didn't think that she would like flying back and forth between the East and West Coasts playing in the ACC.

Reaction Score
I had thought that this might happen, but after she didn't do it after they were eliminated I figured she would go another season. I stated earlier in another thread that I didn't think that she would like flying back and forth between the East and West Coasts playing in the ACC.
That’s my guess too. Who thought that travel would be a good idea for any human being?

Reaction Score
WHAT? I feel bad, really, totally why, she'll be 71 in June, I am sad! This makes me feel old, I am feel like the world is ending in a way because I now feel that time is marching and now I am marching with it. Geno most likely with this news is now thinking WHEN for himself???

Reaction Score
She gets to go out on top rather than have Geno potentially pass her in wins then retire. If the Pac-12 dissolution didn't happen she might have kept on but I think this is the right time to close off a legendary career.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
wow. I can’t believe they decide to drop this late in the night. But I’m glad she’s going out on her own terms. And it didn’t become a situation like ol’ girl who started crying in post game interviews
It was not late at night Pacific Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89