Tampa will win the AL East | The Boneyard

Tampa will win the AL East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would say it would be poetic justice for the Sox to play our AAA team against the Rays just as the Yanks used their AAA pitching staff and Scott Procter for the the biggest night of the year last year....but then I remember we already have our AAA team up.
James Loney batting cleanup. Wow..
If the Yanks don't win 2 out of 3, they should be ashamed of themselves. Hell they really should sweep.

Reaction Score
I would say it would be poetic justice for the Sox to play our AAA team against the Rays just as the Yanks used their AAA pitching staff and Scott Procter for the the biggest night of the year last year....but then I remember we already have our AAA team up.
If the Yanks don't win 2 out of 3, they should be ashamed of themselves. Hell they really should sweep.

Did you see the Yankee lineup dopey?? You're like the biggest idiot Sox fan who ever came on this board, you know nothing but wear those Rose colored glasses proudly.....kinda typical of the bandwagon 2004 fans....

Give it up pal you're a joke here!;)

Reaction Score
The Yankees had clinched and Giardi's objective was to get his rotation and team set for the playoffs. It gave him a chance to rest his regulars and any manager would have done the same thing so I have no problem with his lineup. The fact is that the Sox collapsed and all they had to do was win a couple of games in the fall and they were in.They didn't win and missed the playoffs. It is on them.
This season has been a disaster for a Sox team that is hard to like.. Sweeping the Yankees in Boston won't change that but reading Yankee fans whining posts here would be enjoyable.:)

Reaction Score
Did you see the Yankee lineup dopey?? You're like the biggest idiot Sox fan who ever came on this board, you know nothing but wear those Rose colored glasses proudly.....kinda typical of the bandwagon 2004 fans....

Give it up pal you're a joke here!;)
You're notorious for not reading what is written in a post and then going on strange tangents.
Read what I wrote regarding the Yankees and their AAA "PITCHING STAFF".
Honestly this happens everytime you show up here.

Reaction Score
You're notorious for not reading what is written in a post and then going on strange tangents.
Read what I wrote regarding the Yankees and their AAA "PITCHING STAFF".
Honestly this happens everytime you show up here.

Every time I show up here? Been here for 12 years where have you been?

I read it Viking-dude and it's a hammer on the Yanks post....would you like me to read it another way? If the Yanks were in the lead in the Al East and wanted to pitch whomever they wanted so they were ready for the playoffs, I guess it's too bad if your guys put themselves in that position......as a Yankee fan this year if someone pitches some bags in the final week of the season vs the Rays or Orioles you think I will care? Pretty sure the Yanks lost it well before the last week..........much like last year for another team.

You're a whiner, plain and simple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak