Syracuse vs South Carolina, Stanford vs Notre Dame | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Syracuse vs South Carolina, Stanford vs Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Two upsets so far today. Tennessee has a ray of light against Ohio State. Stanford...maybe not.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Not gameplay related, but I see Alisha Gray and Kaela Davis on the South Carolina bench. I thought transfer weren't allowed to travel with them team or sit on the bench? Is that incorrect? or are the rules different for NCAA's?

Reaction Score
For the 2nd year in a row, KY goes down to a 7 seed on their home court. SEC looked really bad tonight.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Not gameplay related, but I see Alisha Gray and Kaela Davis on the South Carolina bench. I thought transfer weren't allowed to travel with them team or sit on the bench? Is that incorrect? or are the rules different for NCAA's?
IF they travel on their own money they can sit on the bench in street clothes. Butler did that last year for UConn.

Reaction Score
A lot of women's basketball memes have been taking a beating this year. "Syracuse is no good deep in the tourney," "This year's Tennessee team is worthless," "PAC-12 is worthless," etc.

As a glass-half-empty fan, I have been fingering my "UConn is going to win" meme nervously. :eek:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I thought that perhaps -ON THEIR BEST DAY- SCar could be the one to do the unlikely and defeat our Huskies. But every time I see SCar play, they exhibit the same weaknesses and tendencies. They never seem to improve from early season to late. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom