Syracuse/Virginia | The Boneyard

Syracuse/Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite like Virginia's first 14 minutes.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite like Virginia's first 14 minutes.
Georgia Tech went almost 15 mins without making a fg to start the half on Saturday. It must be an ACC thing (cue the AAC bashers who have no clue what the word sarcasm means in 3, 2, 1).

caw

Reaction Score
Looks like Cuse benched Kaleb Joseph, I know he hasn't played well but why bench a freshman PG (and only returning PG next year) when you are already have banned yourself for the tournament this year.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Looks like Cuse benched Kaleb Joseph, I know he hasn't played well but why bench a freshman PG (and only returning PG next year) when you are already have banned yourself for the tournament this year.

Because its Coach Picker JB and he F'up a one man circus

Reaction Score
Because Boehiem is a selfish c^%k who cares about his win total over anything else, and knows he only has the regular season to add to it. Not that this is different from most years.

Reaction Score
i wonder what he said to christmas when he came off at the end of the game. Granted they were getting stomped, he did not look pleased, and didn't even look at boehiem. "hey, sorry i ruined your senior season...too bad you couldn't win one more for me," probably wouldn't put a smile on my face either if i was in his situation

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Was a perfectly timed BY jinx. They hit the 3 to get started as I hit submit.
I'm a huge *insert sec team name playing against kentucky* for the next 38/26/14/2 minutes

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm a huge *insert sec team name playing against kentucky* for the next 38/26/14/2 minutes

Only works if it's unintentional. I just was amazed Virginia had 2 pts.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's senior night at Cuse and the game means absolutely nothing for Cuse.
There are two seniors - Christmas who had a monster year and some kid whose uncle/grandfather had some great notoriety at the Cuse years ago.
What does Coach Picker JB do? Doesn't even put the kid in the game
He is such an
ESPN pans the kid during final minute of the game and kid is just itching to get in and the announcers are commenting on it but JB just stands there and stares out on the court

Reaction Score
It's senior night at Cuse and the game means absolutely nothing for Cuse.
There are two seniors - Christmas who had a monster year and some kid whose uncle/grandfather had some great notoriety at the Cuse years ago.
What does Coach Picker JB do? Doesn't even put the kid in the game
He is such an
ESPN pans the kid during final minute of the game and kid is just itching to get in and the announcers are commenting on it but JB just stands there and stares out on the court
I feel really bad for Christmas. Totally screwed by the Syracuse program.

Reaction Score
How the hell do the assistants let this happen? Not sure the impact this will have on recruits, but for parents, who would want their kid to leave their kid with a coach that insensitive.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
How the hell do the assistants let this happen? Not sure the impact this will have on recruits, but for parents, who would want their kid to leave their kid with a coach that insensitive.

He has been rummaging around in his snot locker for so long that he has picked his frontal lobes clean off.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

look who he's got on the bench as an asst- that DB McNamara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99