Syracuse - Short week - on the road. | The Boneyard

Syracuse - Short week - on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, this is basically it, can't get much more back against the wall, than we are now. 3-4, 0-2.

It's really, really, really do or die time. They better have put yesterday behind them already, because they've got 3 days, and then hit the road again, to play on Friday.

4-4, and there is still a fighting chance for a meaningful season ending.......beyond playing for pride.

I simply can't think about anything else right now. I've done what I can, to help change things. Voiced my opinions. Talked about what i see.

We suck. Everbody, from the head man down to the last guy. THey've all got to change.

We've been in the exact same situation we are right now, before. Except it was a god awful road performance, rather than a home loss. 3-4, 0-2.

The only question is how long are we going to suck? Do we change it now? Or later?

We'll see in 5 days.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Great minds think alike, Carl (so do mediocre ones, I suppose). I just put up my "let's get Syracuse" thread seconds ago. Let's get to 4-4, build on some of the positives, and get back to where we once belonged...

Reaction Score
There's nothing else to do, but move forward.

There's one thing that an Edsall coached team prided itself on, and that was the ability to get up and compete, after a loss.

I cannot believe I"m reduced to writing this, but I hope that attitude, still carries over with the seniors and upperclassmen leaders on this team, especially the offensive players.

THe players have to be on the field, I hope these guys take it upon themselves to do whatever it is, they need to do, to win.

Reaction Score
Carl,

Why did you stop doing your STONE COLD LOCK of the century, of the week?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did you really think that message board posts can change things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom