Syracuse is just bad | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse is just bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Field position and keeping them to short first down gains while taking away the seam route, those are the keys to beating SU. And they should have only score 7 against us, so don't take their scoring output against us as meaning anything.

The problem is that they will make you pass the ball on offense. That's a tall order for you guys. Use the TE over the middle and out routes with the WRs, that's what I saw working against the Cuse.
Being able to connect on the shorter out routes is something we haven't done well this year. This is something we used to to well with Orlovsky and Frazer had the arm strength for it also. We try this too much tonight and I see a pick six in our future.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Field position and keeping them to short first down gains while taking away the seam route, those are the keys to beating SU. And they should have only score 7 against us, so don't take their scoring output against us as meaning anything.

The problem is that they will make you pass the ball on offense. That's a tall order for you guys. Use the TE over the middle and out routes with the WRs, that's what I saw working against the Cuse.

Thanks. I will let @fauxcoachp know on twitter.

Reaction Score
I literally have no idea what to expect tonight. None whatsoever. The only thing that would shock me is if we were to blow them out. I don't see that happening. Anything else is on the table.
I agree with you...No clue how this one will play out.

Reaction Score
I probably should've known that you don't know what transitive property means. By the way, how did Syracuse look against Stony Brook?

Mathwords fool, this is the BY no need to sound smart!

Syracuse beat SB by 2 scores (28-17) and SB has a 6-1 record. Let's not forget SB has more than a hand full of transfers from schools like Michigan, Pitt, Maryland, Temple, and Boston College... SB were not your typical FCS school their basically a FBS team in the FCS!

Again enjoy watching Uconn lose tonight to Syracuse since they are "just bad" talk to me after the game!

Reaction Score
Oh Family, please stop...Stony Brook would finish last in the MAC and would be lucky to win 2 games. They are a nice 1AA program but will be totally exposed come the 1AA playoffs when they face the likes of New Hampshire or James Madison or someone. They are a nice team for what they are.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
We should invite Stony Brook to the BE as the 14th member. They have a good bball program too, with a brand new arena.

Plus they give us a NY football presence we lose with Syracuse leaving.

Reaction Score
We should invite Stony Brook to the BE as the 14th member. They have a good bball program too, with a brand new arena.

Plus they give us a NY football presence we lose with Syracuse leaving.

Good baseball too...

Reaction Score
Very true. They'd dominate BE baseball, with the exception of playing close games with UConn.

They had a good year - not sure they would dominate the BE. See if they can sustain conistency.

Reaction Score
So whats your point? That Syracuse is a bad football team? Ok. But so are we. You can easily start a thread titled "UConn is just bad".

Did you even read my post? I never said that UConn was any good. Far from it.

Reaction Score
If UConn can't beat Syracuse, who can UConn beat?

You should have been asking that question last week when we gave away a win to Temple at home. Instead you weren't that angry about it.

Reaction Score
Oh Family, please stop...Stony Brook would finish last in the MAC and would be lucky to win 2 games. They are a nice 1AA program but will be totally exposed come the 1AA playoffs when they face the likes of New Hampshire or James Madison or someone. They are a nice team for what they are.

They would finish last in the MAC?? Lol they scored 17 points on a Syracuse team that smashed us 40-10, and mind you Syracuse only scored 28 on them... they scored 40 on us... Lol

We only scored 10 POINTS!!!! SB is an FCS team that scored 17 POINTS!! Some of you guys can't except the fact that Syracuse is good this year that's the problem! Smh

Reaction Score
Ok, so Fruit sucks and playing better teams than Uconn tough doesn't mean anything. Got Yah! So Mr. reserved and not yet livid:

1. How many touchdowns should Uconn be favored by?
2. How about a score prediction.

95 didn't see a response to this. So Fruit sucks, playing better against good teams than Uconn plays against Buffalo and WM doesn't matter. How much does a team that loses 40-10 to a team that sucks, suuk? Are you still reserved and not yet livid about the coaching?

Reaction Score
Syracuse is one of the few teams we should be able to beat.

They probably have less talent/athleticism and they don't have a unit that comes close to our defense.

And they somehow make more mistakes than we do.

Same boring, predictable style for both teams with bad play calling on offense.

Syracuse has been absolutely atrocious for 10 years.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc