Sympathy Bowl Participant | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sympathy Bowl Participant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd love to see 10 conf champs and no at larges. But I'd also like to come home and find my wife in bed with Jennifer Lawrence. I don't waste much time worrying about it though.

Problem with that is you'd have to steal Jennifer Lawrence away from me first, but only if Scarlett Johansson is unavailable. ;)

The only way there isn't going to be an at large bid is if ND joins a conference. Until that day there will always be an at large bid so that ND can continue to live off it's decades passed success.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The bowls are dead. They just don't know it yet. Something will need to fill the vacuum.

Reaction Score
What if their are two playoffs? Maybe a 16 team playoff for the championship, and then another 16 team playoff similar to the NIT. Not advocating this idea but just something to think about

Reaction Score
What if their are two playoffs? Maybe a 16 team playoff for the championship, and then another 16 team playoff similar to the NIT. Not advocating this idea but just something to think about

Be careful what you wish for. There may wind up being 2 playoffs. One for the P5 & one for the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom