Swin Cash on a mission | The Boneyard

Swin Cash on a mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
USA BB interview

What makes Diana Taurasi one of the world’s top, if not the top, players?
Cash: She's one of the most competitive people I've played with. And although she's smiling at you, joking around and befriending you, she's secretly plotting to destroy you as soon as you step on the floor. (LOL) I'm sure there's some player in the world with Diana's skill set, but that dog she has in her is hard to find.

Reaction Score
This was the quote that got me:
"Cash: There's nothing like it in the world. In basketball we play in a team sport, so you are always playing for a group. But when you play basketball for the Olympic team, you aren’t just playing for your high school, college or city - you are playing for the entire country! You have a sense of pride, obligation and responsibility to honor those colors of red, white and blue. It is the biggest stage in the world, and the responsibility to represent your country comes with being on that stage. It is the ultimate honor.

My father and my brother served in the military, and I am forever grateful for their service and the service of all our men and women in the military. I see competing in the Olympics as part of the U.S. Olympic team, should I be lucky enough to be chosen to do so, as my small way to serve my country. "

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As a reminder, this is Dr. Swintayla Cash that we are talking about.

Washington and Jefferson College awarded Cash with an honorary degree in Doctorate of Public Service at their commencement ceremonies in May 2011 to honor her charity work. Cash is the founder of the Pennsylvania based Cash for Kids charitable organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom