swift new list: UConn or St.John or Baylor or SMU or UMass or Penn State or St.Joesph's or okwu | The Boneyard

swift new list: UConn or St.John or Baylor or SMU or UMass or Penn State or St.Joesph's or okwu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oklahoma Wesleyan? At least they can't use our conference situation against us :)

But in all seriousness from what I've heard we aren't really recruiting him anymore.

Reaction Score
Oklahoma Wesleyan? At least they can't use our conference situation against us :)

But in all seriousness from what I've heard we aren't really recruiting him anymore.
Seems to me if we stopped recruiting D Robinson, it makes no sense that we would be recruiting Swift. Even though I thought we would go after another big, all reports seem to point that we are done for 2014. I still would not be surprised if we sign a 4/5 that blows up in the spring.

Reaction Score
Seems to me if we stopped recruiting D Robinson, it makes no sense that we would be recruiting Swift. Even though I thought we would go after another big, all reports seem to point that we are done for 2014. I still would not be surprised if we sign a 4/5 that blows up in the spring.

We stopped recruiting DRob because he only wanted to play the three and he could influence Hamilton. . From what I heard swift is not so demanding and open to playing different positions

Reaction Score

I think we add at least one more. I don't know who but the staff feels good about a mystery recruit. A lot of scenarios can play out before classes begin next August.

Reaction Score
Most be a tough decision for the staff? Take him now. WIat for spring and if someone becomes available slide in, take a grad transfer or play 14 out with what you have.

Me I would wait if someone becomes available your their with a scholarship. From a talent stand point and maturity our primary ball handlers will all be Jrs age wise with a dinamic score in Dham and a very good all league performer in OC. Why do I believe that Lublin is going to have a monster year but even if that's not the case I think our back court plus Sf positions will be as deep as any in 14.

Edit sorry TS will be a So.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Spring commitments have been a hallmark of JC's era for years. Just look at the current team. We got DeAndre, Giffey, and Shabazz all in the Spring. We got Drummond in August a few years back. There is no reason to fill slots just for the sake of it. Swift may be a great choice or maybe keeping options open is the best choice. The bottom line is we're in good position for the next two years, particularly if DeAndre, Boatright and Purvis don't bolt or we end up with an unforeseen transfer or injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom