Sweet Sixteen 3/24 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sweet Sixteen 3/24

Reaction Score
That defensive possession from Tech was insane. They were in rotation for like 15 seconds and each time recovered.

I would like to retroactively bet the under on this game.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Musselman really depends on the officiating because his teams go fishing for fouls on every possession.
Yet they beat the #1 overall seed tonight despite not getting to the bonus until under 2 minutes left in the game. They are very well coach in other facets, and his teams are mentally tough as hell.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Texas Tech is putting heads on spikes early.

Reaction Score
Not sure what you're getting at. I'm not the one coming up with Twitter posts trying to knock Gonzaga in the tournament when they've won lots of games recently, 22 to our 1 win the past 8 years. Arkansas won. They played better down the stretch. Does this make you feel better about UConn?

People are talking about college basketball games that are being played and the programs that are playing in them on a college basketball board. Gonzaga is one of them. They lost, didn't play well, and underperformed. Kick rocks if that upsets you. Or start a thread about how bad UConn is.

Reaction Score
Definitely not. That job is horrendous. You don't even have the budget for 3 paid assistants.
I read an article where coach K talked about St. Peter's run and he said this will bring the University 10's of millions of dollars and the run could possibly bring them $100 million dollars. I think K is starting to lose it.

Reaction Score
Carlton with a nice board and bucket right there

Reaction Score
Really not loving how Tech looks in the halfcourt. They scored on 3 steals, but otherwise, yikes. They might lose by 15.

Reaction Score
People are talking about college basketball games that are being played and the programs that are playing in them on a college basketball board. Gonzaga is one of them. They lost, didn't play well, and underperformed. Kick rocks if that upsets you. Or start a thread about how bad UConn is.
There are plenty of threads about how bad UConn is and how bad they played in the tournament. None of them started by me. Nor am I posting on Twitter as a UConn fan making fun of Gonzaga when they are right up there in wins department the tournament. But if that makes you feel better so be it. And I didn't say you posted that Twitter post, so why come after me? You like to antagonize.

Reaction Score
Yeah just Kenny and a bunch of NYC guys all texting about Holloway. Someone named Dane he also mentioned
Dain Ervin runs AAU Aim High in Queens with Vince Smith. Taliek is from that group; after Ron Artest, Malik Sealy, Sebastian Telfair etc. There are articles of the complete lack of NYC ballers in the NBA. Not long ago it was just Kemba Walker and Lance Stephenson.

Reaction Score
Houston can really handle and pass the rock. Hoping Hurley is watching and taking notes.

Reaction Score
Really not loving how Tech looks in the halfcourt. They scored on 3 steals, but otherwise, yikes. They might lose by 15.
I've seem them play 3 times this season and haven't been impressed with them but they do have some very impressive wins.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Refs already not calling against Duke

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
There are plenty of threads about how bad UConn is and how bad they played in the tournament. None of them started by me. Nor am I posting on Twitter as a UConn fan making fun of Gonzaga when they are right up there in wins department the tournament. But if that makes you feel better so be it. And I didn't say you posted that Twitter post, so why come after me? You like to antagonize.
Get a grip. Last year’s team was outstanding. They ran into a Baylor team that was just as good. As in 1999 it was clear to me two teams were better than anybody else. If you didn’t have them in the final in your bracket you were a moron.

This year? They were not a top 5 team. Got waxed early on in out of conference. A vastly inflated view of their conference opponents is the only thing that lead to them being the #1 seed. I definitely didn’t have them in the final this year. I’m not knocking the program, they win. But this team was overrated all year long.

Reaction Score
The refs sucked again in this game... Really THE story in this tourney
Didn't they miss a double dribble by Gillespie on the sideline trap late in the game? I know it didn't matter as Michigan was given possession but does Gillespie have some sort of voodoo hex over referees?

Reaction Score
This Gonzaga team was not close to being as talented as last year’s. Overrated all year long. Props to Arkansas. This thing is wide open as we all expected.

Nova taking care of business. Now to flip between Soccer and the second slate of games.
Me too. I got the USA-Mexico match on my computer and the Sweet 16 games on my TV. UConn’s own Cyle Larin will be in the World Cup.His goals against USA broke my heart, though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom