Sweet 16 Mojo Boost | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sweet 16 Mojo Boost

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF
You're a good guy so I'm gonna let this slide. Let's just say having spent a large chunk of my life in the coffee biz, I have too much respect for the farmers and the process to applaud the bastardization of coffee for the purposes of commercializing some bizarre health fad. Drink it black or don't call it coffee. I will not recognize this crap as mojo.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You're a good guy so I'm gonna let this slide. Let's just say having spent a large chunk of my life in the coffee biz, I have too much respect for the farmers and the process to applaud the bastardization of coffee for the purposes of commercializing some bizarre health fad. Drink it black or don't call it coffee. I will not recognize this crap as mojo.

The entire concept of Mojo is bastardizing something to appease the basketball gods towards UConn's favor.
This isn't making a lifelong commitment to a product; it's hijacking it for 3-4 weeks.

taylor swift love GIF

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Weird vibe on the Yard the last few days. Lots of odd discussions and not nearly enough coal being shoveled into the Mojo furnace.

I have had Bulletproof coffee the last two days (and it's actually really good). There are two empty unlabeled bottles of Bai piss on my counter, waiting for 4 more to join them. And I found a Husky named Taylor Swift.

View attachment 98344
now that is a Taylor Swift I can get behind.

Fight the Hubris, pride comes before a fall!

Reaction Score

Good enough for Dan Hurley? Good enough for this guy.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The entire concept of Mojo is bastardizing something to appease the basketball gods towards UConn's favor.
This isn't making a lifelong commitment to a product; it's hijacking it for 3-4 weeks.

taylor swift love GIF
I'd argue that you can't really bastardize Charlie Sheen or Senhor. Arguably Rolling Rocks are bad enough as is, so hard to bastardize those. And it's a lot harder to screw up chicken wings than it is coffee.

But I get your point. I still don't like it.

Next thing you know, Raising Cain's will become mojo food. And is there another business on Earth that says, "Your society has failed" than Raising Cain's?

Reaction Score
M&Ms are a DH mojo food. We'd have to throw out the red ones today.

Reaction Score
"Other things we learned about Taylor Swift's house from fans who attended her secret sessions? She had a closet full of 40 board games (and a drone!), there were bowls full of custom M&M's all around the house and she had prepared baked goods for her guests.

Reaction Score
It’s black coffee with a tablespoon of grass fed butter and a tablespoon of MCT or organic coconut oil. Blend it with a hand blender. Then you become Danny Hurley.
That sounds disgusting- I’ll stick to increasing my ketchup or Rolling Rock consumption

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Got some Miller Lites on chill and El-Amin jersey on my back. Riding the wave just like last season.

Reaction Score
says it all right there, don't it? trendy, trendy, trendy
I'm with you. Suck it up, fast (without drinking butter), and enjoy a good cup of joe (black, the way God made it).

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
We are 1-0 when I watch the game on my iPad in Antigua. Not the best viewing conditions but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the mojo going. (Also the TVs are like 20 years old and I can't cast on them.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom