Sue & Jewell Anxious for Stewie to get to Seattle | The Boneyard

Sue & Jewell Anxious for Stewie to get to Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jewell didn't seem that anxious about Stewie coming. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but she said something like "share the ball", as if stewie would get all the attention. Just my thoughts.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think I might be a little annoyed as a pro player to be interviewed and have all the questions be about some college kid that is 9 months away from joining your team! That said, I didn't have a problem with her comments.

Reaction Score
Jewell didn't seem that anxious about Stewie coming. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but she said something like "share the ball", as if stewie would get all the attention. Just my thoughts.

Which part of this gave you the idea she wasn't too excited:
"our organization wants a great player off and on the court, want to be perfect. She's just that. "

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

Huh? She said - "Any advice I can give to her, you know, I definitely will. You don't want to be selfish. Share the love." She's just saying that she's willing to "share the love" and give her advice when the time comes.

Reaction Score

If it was one of Jewel's former teammates, I'm sure she would be very enthusiastic. I think she left ND with a barely any notice because she wanted to go as #1 and did not want to deal with Stewie announcing at the same time.

Reaction Score

There was a tone of indifference (at least) despite the words used. Frankly, I don't care what Jewell thinks in part because I have difficulty understanding what it is she's trying to say. If the lady harbors some resentment toward UConn in particular, it wouldn't be surprising given the outcome of the really big games in which the Huskies prevailed.

Reaction Score
You could infer a lot of things, like maybe she was looking forward to being Seattle's big star, and now she's going to be teammates with the one person who beat her out for POY. But we don't have any idea what's in her mind, so I'm going to cut her some slack and take her nice words at face value.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If LJ comes back--which is unknown--the Storm will have FOUR #1 overall picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom