Substitution Pattern Against Maryland -- What Can We Infer? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Substitution Pattern Against Maryland -- What Can We Infer?

Reaction Score
I was talking about 995 pts in HS and again a weak league! You brought up rankings not me!

Yeah, and you responded "Again, high school in a weak league".

Reaction Score
I’m not too big in to high school rankings like some others are because great high school performances doesn’t always translate to college success. I judge on what I see on the court. I knew from watching a couple of games with Ekmark and Butler they were both good players but not at the level we will need them to be to garner significant minutes. We currently have players on the roaster that are in a similar position. This is nothing new. I guess we just have to ride it out and prepare to see them in the game once the lead balloons.

Reaction Score
Yeah, and you responded "Again, high school in a weak league".
Now to comment on AEH, I think she is doing a decent job for only her 3rd game. I hope she gets a little more time in the main rotation. She has a nice shot and is playing with more confidence than nerves. Should be first guard off bench. Geno will use Nurse as backup point guard before anybody on the bench for now. IMO, Andra will have a better career than Saniya too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I infer that after 2 0r 3 periods, with a game in hand, Geno starts thinking about the Thanksgiving dinner menu, his Christmas list, what style of glasses he'll wear for the next game and other such weighty matters. At which point he leans over to CD and says, "Hey, CD, send a couple of guys from the other end of the bench in at the next whistle"....and resumes worrying about whether he remembered to arrange to have his driveway plowed. Inferring any more this time of year is a waste of time, IMHO of course.

Reaction Score
Just watched UCLA... you can infer Geno will play six, until Lou returns, in real minutes. Everyone else needs to compete for minutes and breakthrough...or not. Collier, Dangerfield and Nurse all went 40 after long flight, jet lag and third game in five days. Allocation of UCLA minutes makes a statement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom