stream for S Florida at Baylor | The Boneyard

stream for S Florida at Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I hope it is a good one. I am excited to see Baylor play a team in the top 100.

I expect to see Mompremier get a lot of playing time at the post tonight. I think she will remind you of a young Chiney Ogwumike. She is not yet offensively skilled yet but her athleticism is off the charts, much like CO.

Reaction Score
If you have a Husky Vision membership you can watch any of the Baylor games (that aren't carried by espn or fox) the logins are the same because they are both in the same CBS network.

Baylor streams are part of the CBS college sports live network. If you have a membership you can watch any school that is a participating member (including UCONN). It is branded BaylorVision on the Baylor website, but you can use your login for any member school or at the main CBS College Sports Live Website, or download the app for your mobile device.

Reaction Score
This should be a very entertaining game. With all the sports networks around I don't understand why this game isn't on one of them. The double standard of women college basketball strikes again.

Reaction Score
This is obviously an important game for the Bulls - more important for them than for Baylor.

I wonder if an awareness of the importance may cause USF to come out tight and get down
double digits early.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Courtney Williams and Nina Davis are 2 of my favorite non-Husky players. Both are a bit undersized, but are really quick and play VERY hard. They are fun to watch.

I also think that Jose is a very good coach. I'm curious about Baylor. I'm not convinced that SC or ND is the second best team, and I know that Tenn is not.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Nina Davis goes to work. She really leaves it on the floor. Courtney is a good offensive player, fun to watch at times as well.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Prince out tonight and Wallace typically picks up dumb fouls. She already has 3 so Baylor will have to play big-ball tonight.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
34-28 at the half. Baylor had a nice lead the fouled a three point shooter and turned the ball over twice and let USF inch back into the game.

Alexis Jones is having a tough shooting night, going 2-9 from the floor in the first half.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The halftime entertainment included 3 very young boys dunking on a 3-4' basket and then 2 slightly older boys competing in something called "Dress Like a Lady Bear." They have to run down the court, put on a jersey, then shorts (both WAY too large), and sneakers, then grab a ball and make a hoop. The name of the event sounded just a little odd to me. I had no idea that folks in Waco were so tolerant about cross-dressing. ;)

Reaction Score
With about 4 minutes left in the game, 57-54 Baylor and that's with Courtney Williams shooting 8-25. You thought Dawn was mad with her team's performance vs. OSU?...Baylor is probably going to pull this game out, but I love seeing the AAC taking it to Mulkey's big bad Bears in Wacko.

She messed up- her OOC schedule is always a joke. If she thought all AAC teams were cupcakes, she was mistaken. Win or lose- great job USF!!

1:50 left, 63-58 Baylor. :( Its pretty much over. Good job, Jose.

Last edited:

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
With about 4 minutes left in the game, 57-54 Baylor and that's with Courtney Williams shooting 8-25. You thought Dawn was mad with her team's performance vs. OSU?...Baylor is probably going to pull this game out, but I love seeing the AAC taking it to Mulkey's big bad Bears in Wacko.

She messed up- her OOC schedule is always a joke. If she thought all AAC teams were cupcakes, she was mistaken. Win or lose- great job USF!!

1:50 left, 63-58 Baylor. :( Its pretty much over. Good job, Jose.

Dawn wasn't mad with her team's performance vs. OSU, but rather with their performance vs. a very bad Clemson team in the following game.

And I don't think that Mulkey will be that disappointed in her team's performance, as there is a huge difference between Clemson, which is probably ranked 200th or so, and a very tough USF team that is ranked top 20. I just look at this game as a statement game by USF. Losing a close game in Waco will turn some heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom