Stone/Newman Crystal Ball | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Stone/Newman Crystal Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What in the world are you crying about? This thread has been inactive for over a month and was reupped because of a recent article discussing the possibility of Newman/Stone still playing together. Not sure how that prompted you to go on a rant bagging on one of our current players, but that seems to be your MO.

Sorry, got a notification that the thread was bumped, opened it up and saw the first post on this page about the perspective that we shouldn't take Stone b/c of Brimah. Didn't notice the date. Not sure how my "MO" is bagging on our players, tho. The rant was on the idiocy that we shouldn't take Stone b/c of Brimah which if you go back a page is a discussion.

Reaction Score
The whole controversy is idiotic. First, Stone can play both 4 and 5 and there will be plenty of minutes available for him. Second, if Amida becomes so good that he can take Stone's minutes, he'll be an NBA lottery pick a few months later, so we're only taking a few months at most during which this supposed competition for minutes is taking place. Third, those few months of competition would be great for Stone because there's no better NBA preparation than practicing against an NBA-level player.

What controversy? I haven't seen one person suggest we shouldn't pursue Stone.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Snagging Stone would be phenomenal for our program. But let's wait until he does commit before figuring out where KO will play him in relation to Brimah. I know the Crystal Ball is in our favor at the moment and KO is a genius recruiter, but we don't have him locked up yet. The one thing I've learned from following recruiting is that so much can change in the blink of an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom