Stewart, Jefferson, Tuck Candidates For WBCA All-American Honors | The Boneyard

Stewart, Jefferson, Tuck Candidates For WBCA All-American Honors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn's Stewart, Jefferson, Tuck candidates for WBCA All-American honors

The WBCA announced the all-region teams which is the first step towards selecting the WBCA All-American team.

UConn was well represented with the trio of Moriah Jefferson, Breanna Stewart and Morgan Tuck being selected to the Region 3 team as was former Hillhouse High star Bria Holmes.

Here are the teams...

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Congrats to Moriah, Breanna and Morgan for making the all-region team.
Also pleased to see the Irish are represented well in their region with Lindsay Allen, Madison Cable and Brianna Turner.

Little surprised that Jordan Canada of UCLA didn't make the all-region team. In my (very) humble opinion, she's a major reason the Bruins are a Sweet Sixteen participant.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Congrats to Moriah, Breanna and Morgan for making the all-region team.
Also pleased to see the Irish are represented well in their region with Lindsay Allen, Madison Cable and Brianna Turner.

Little surprised that Jordan Canada of UCLA didn't make the all-region team. In my (very) humble opinion, she's a major reason the Bruins are a Sweet Sixteen participant.

I share your surprise. I mean, Temi Fagbenle, ahead of Jordin Canada? Really?!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
These regions have to be based on conferences. UConn, because of SMU, Houston, Tulsa, et al. is now in the South Central/Southwest part of the country. This reminds me of when the Big 10 had 12 teams and the Big 12 has 10 teams. Sure! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom