Stewart, Ball, Johnson and the Swag | The Boneyard

Stewart, Ball, Johnson and the Swag

Reaction Score
Are we seeing a change in their demeanor? I think I'm seeing a confidence that is much greater than it was just a few weeks ago.

Reaction Score
Yes Hurleys leadership is contagious, Stewart has looked better and better was really hoping that corner went down would’ve been a great moment for him it will come. Solomon good to see him hit that 3 and playing solid D with Marquette leaving their starters, those aren’t meaningless minutes Hurley is watching you and seeing it on film, you never know your name might be called to come into a close game so always be ready.

You even saw the hustle plays in Sinagre on the rebound and the Greek freak perimeter D, they don’t go unnoticed to the team.

Reaction Score
Ball will be going to Hurley school after the season, he'll be a different player next year. Great toolbox, gotta learn how to use them correctly.
Your right but why next year think we’re seeing it now, this team is just so loaded, and Solomon could still get into close games always be ready you never know.

Reaction Score
Johnson not so much re his penchant for committing fouls clearly without any perspective of the situation he is in at the time he commits the foul

Reaction Score
Your right but why next year think we’re seeing it now, this team is just so loaded, and Solomon could still get into close games always be ready you never know.
I think he meant skill wise. He still can't dribble and take his man off the bounce. He needs to develop the skill to drive and score or dish. His defense is alright but can be improved. He has the physical skills, very athletic, to improve on these through offseason training so he will be a better all around player than just a 3 pt shooter he is now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom