Steve enosch visiting June 26th | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Steve enosch visiting June 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
interesting because I heard he may reclassify... obviously Uconn would hate that...

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
interesting because I heard he may reclassify... obviously Uconn would hate that...
Senseless to reclassify when you're already being recruited by all of the top programs.

Reaction Score
Wishing Daniels the best, but from a Coach's perspective it's good to see a consistently productive player rise in the draft (Bazz). A guy who knows how to make plays and win games.

Wait a minute. In taking this shot at Daniels, why is "Coach" capitalized like a proper noun? Are you the "Coach"? Have you talked to Deandre about being more consistently productive? Because maybe if he hears it from the Coach, he'll take it more seriously. Up to now, it's possible he hasn't been getting the type of Coaching that you bring to the table.

C

Chief00

Wait a minute. In taking this shot at Daniels, why is "Coach" capitalized like a proper noun? Are you the "Coach"? Have you talked to Deandre about being more consistently productive? Because maybe if he hears it from the Coach, he'll take it more seriously. Up to now, it's possible he hasn't been getting the type of Coaching that you bring to the table.

Stand by my comments. Bazz was a more consistent more productive player than Daniels - Do you disagree with that? You consider that a "shot" at DD? Time to go back to video games in your basement.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Stand by my comments. Bazz was a more consistent more productive player than Daniels - Do you disagree with that? You consider that a "shot" at DD? Time to go back to video games in your basement.

Who in there right mind would argue against that? No one in America. No one.

Reaction Score
The shot you took at Daniels was implying that he wasn't a player "who knows how to make plays and win games". Since, you know, that's pretty much exactly what he did on the biggest stage possible in college basketball.

You probably didn't notice due to the severe head trauma you clearly experienced at some point in life.

Reaction Score
Can you "Coach" me through how you managed to piss off the entire board? Also, I miss my basement. Too few basements outside of the Northeast.

C

Chief00

The shot you took at Daniels was implying that he wasn't a player "who knows how to make plays and win games". Since, you know, that's pretty much exactly what he did on the biggest stage possible in college basketball.

You probably didn't notice due to the severe head trauma you clearly experienced at some point in life.

My last sentence (at bottom) is clearly a reference to Bazz not a put down of DD. Having said that to directly answer you - yes I would put the ball in Bazz's hands at the end of the game rather than DD. Quite frankly, who wouldn't? Yes and both Coach Calhoun and Coach KO did exactly that. Other than video games in your parent's basement you probably have not coached a team. Yes, coaches like a player (especially in a 82 game schedule for money) where they know with some certainty what they will get out of a core group of guys. Sure a team can have 1 or 2 Dow Jones who a coach may briefly put in and only keep in if he gets hot - but the best way to stay in the NBA is to be consistent and win games.
I recognize to many that's stating the obvious and it is however for the sake of some apparently new to the game I wanted to break it down.

Original Post:
"Wishing Daniels the best, but from a Coach's perspective it's good to see a consistently productive player rise in the draft (Bazz). A guy who knows how to make plays and win games."

Reaction Score
My last sentence (at bottom) is clearly a reference to Bazz not a put down of DD. Having said that to directly answer you - yes I would put the ball in Bazz's hands at the end of the game rather than DD. Quite frankly, who wouldn't? Yes and both Coach Calhoun and Coach KO did exactly that. Other than video games in your parent's basement you probably have not coached a team. Yes, coaches like a player (especially in a 82 game schedule for money) where they know with some certainty what they will get out of a core group of guys. Sure a team can have 1 or 2 Dow Jones who a coach may briefly put in and only keep in if he gets hot - but the best way to stay in the NBA is to be consistent and win games.
I recognize to many that's stating the obvious and it is however for the sake of some apparently new to the game I wanted to break it down.

Original Post:
"Wishing Daniels the best, but from a Coach's perspective it's good to see a consistently productive player rise in the draft (Bazz). A guy who knows how to make plays and win games."
Quite frankly, your posts absolutely suck.

Reaction Score
That talk has died down a bit since he's blown up.
Isn't he going to St Thomas Moore for Prep school? didn't Drummond almost reclassify with Coach Quinn?

Reaction Score

I don't play video games in my basement or anywhere (not that there's anything wrong with it), so a statement like that doesn't bother me, though thanks for the advice, I guess. Of course that gratuitous comparison with Napier was a shot at Daniels, no one with any facility for English and reasonably off the autistic spectrum could mistake it for anything else. But who cares about that, pot shots like that are just the ordinary dickishness that litters this board. What is exceptional and frankly glorious is your ridiculous and persistent posturing as both an insider to the basketball program and a sage "Coach" figure despite 1,000-plus posts demonstrating no actual knowledge about basketball beyond trite aphorisms one would expect to find on a motivational poster hanging on the wall of a movie villain who might be mentally defective. Please, by all means, keep being ridiculous so I can keep ridiculing you. It's a nice break from all these passing drills I've been running with Jerome Dyson.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, my sources tell me that Chief00 is a blowhard who has no credibility whatsoever.

Reaction Score
Sure a team can have 1 or 2 Dow Jones who a coach may briefly put in and only keep in if he gets hot - but the best way to stay in the NBA is to be consistent and win games.

I love it. His breakdown is that it's better to be consistent and win games than be inconsistent. I hope all of you who are in your parents' basements appreciate that gem.

On our next episode, Chief breaks down why it's better to make a shot than to miss it.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I love it. His breakdown is that it's better to be consistent and win games than be inconsistent. I hope all of you who are in your parents' basements appreciate that gem.

On our next episode, Chief breaks down why it's better to make a shot than to miss it.

Also, it's good to regularly outscore your opponents.

But I really replied to this thread to comment on the fact that Jeff Goodman somehow made it into ESPN's live draft show. Blech. Put that together with Chris Broussard's screaming, double blech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom