Stephanie Dolson | The Boneyard

Stephanie Dolson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like Dolson and all but Jeez Louise!!! I was just watching the Indiana Fever vs Washington Mystics game. First Kyser scored on her and she backed right up into her pretty hard inbounding the ball after the basket and proceeded to use her elbow next to knock her in the shoulder. Kyser was like what did I do wrong. Then Anchonwa was running down court to get back around half court Dolson came at her like a linebacker or like a bull in a china cabinet and just tackled her to the ground pretty much. Natalie got up and was just bewildered did not do anything back to retaliate. Dolson is a really big girl now too!!! Must have hurt!! Surprised Anchonwa is not seriously hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Stef is the kind of player you love to have on your team, and hate if she's on your rival. Can you imagine what we'd say about her "screens" if she played for ND? (and this is coming from a huge Stef fan :rolleyes:)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She would be one heck of a hockey enforcer.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I like Dolson and all but Jeez Louise!!! I was just watching the Indiana Fever vs Washington Mystics game. First Kyser scored on her and she backed right up into her pretty hard inbounding the ball after the basket and proceeded to use her elbow next to knock her in the shoulder. Kyser was like what did I do wrong. Then Anchonwa was running down court to get back around half court Dolson came at her like a linebacker or like a bull in a china cabinet and just tackled her to the ground pretty much. Natalie got up and was just bewildered did not do anything back to retaliate. Dolson is a really big girl now too!!! Must have hurt!! Surprised Anchonwa is not seriously hurt.

Well bless Kyser's and Achonwa's little hearts. We know they'd never use an elbow under the boards. Achonwa's elbow to Dolson's face on the previous possession was just a little ol' accident.

Dolson is a really big girl now??? When was she not a really big girl? 3rd grade doesn't count.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I like Dolson and all but Jeez Louise!!! I was just watching the Indiana Fever vs Washington Mystics game. First Kyser scored on her and she backed right up into her pretty hard inbounding the ball after the basket and proceeded to use her elbow next to knock her in the shoulder. Kyser was like what did I do wrong.
LOL, good thing Kizer played college ball in the ACC and not in the AAC or, gasp, Big East.

JS

Reaction Score
Welcome, Buckets.

On the post popularity meter, your first post obviously isn't scoring too high. Consensus seems to be it's a bit naive.

But what do they know? Maybe if people around here weren't so biased, they'd realize Stef (with an "f") is the Malicious Mutant Mystic.

Keep posting.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
It's also hilarious to think Achonwa doesn't give as good as she gets.

Reaction Score
You start with I like Dolson and proceed to explain how you do not like Dolson...Interesting to say the least :confused:.
At this level it is called using all your azzets. This whether it is size or speed. The officials would be fouling her out if there were a problem with intentional fouls and also be administering T's . Think Jamelle Elliott 1995, the first of many NC's, 35 & O . Without her size and ability to use it that would have never transpired.

At the high school level it is a softer sweeter game and officials treat it that way as you often have freshman on the floor with seniors. None of that gosh darn awful backing up into someone or using the elbow to create space. Of course it is being taught, it just does not sink in until later thus saving soft hearted fans the reality of the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Stef was beaten up her whole college career
Plaudits that's she's finally learned to give some back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors