Stef's Tattoo | The Boneyard

Stef's Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else see Stef's tattoo on her right foot during Temple game?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I know: "If you don't care, don't open and bomb a thread". Having said, seriously, who cares? This subject is weird and creepy.
Some people like tattoos. I always think it's interesting to see what people will "mark" themselves with. What means enough to them to do that. Not weird and creepy, but rather interesting.

Reaction Score
Some people like tattoos. I always think it's interesting to see what people will "mark" themselves with. What means enough to them to do that. Not weird and creepy, but rather interesting.
To me it's sorta like saying, Did you see Stef's new hairdo?

Why do people get tattoos if they don't want others to comment on them?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I think the Geno/CD rule is that tattoos have to be covered, not that players can't have them at all. So Stef is in compliance.

Reaction Score
Made the newspapers last year. Got it with Caroline for winning the national championship. There is a picture of her ankle . It's a series of stars with a word or name in script in the middle - maybe "Laugh"

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/2013/11/constant-reminder-of-uconns.html

What player was it that showed up with one on her arm - she had to wear a bad aid to cover it during a game. She transfered to Purdue after one year.
6921401702_f84c70c57e_h.jpg

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
It was Kennitra Johnson (KJ), and, it was after her sophomore year, and her basketball odyssey took her to a number of interesting places - from New Albany, Indiana, I believe.

Reaction Score
If they want to get tattoos, have Obama sign their arms and then go right to a tattoo shop and have it made permanent. See how many presidents they can collect!

63 TO GO

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
To me it's sorta like saying, Did you see Stef's new hairdo?
hmmm, I don't know if I would compare the two....although I guess one could. We do talk about their hairdos sometimes. Usually just wearing it up or in a ponytail.

Why do people get tattoos if they don't want others to comment on them?
I don't think most people do. I've never run across someone who wouldn't talk about their tattoo(s) if asked.

I suppose if it was an ex's name....then maybe not so much. ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Made the newspapers last year. Got it with Caroline for winning the national championship. There is a picture of her ankle . It's a series of stars with a word or name in script in the middle - maybe "Laugh"

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/2013/11/constant-reminder-of-uconns.html

What player was it that showed up with one on her arm - she had to wear a bad aid to cover it during a game. She transfered to Purdue after one year. View attachment 4874
I must have missed that. That one would have hurt, on the foot and ankle like that. Mrs. Meyers has one on her foot.....she said it hurt like a mother.

"Laugh" or "Leigh" ??

Reaction Score
Im not a fan of foot tattoos (or feet in general, really) so im pretty biased and will keep opinion to myself. That said, i feel like the announcer knew it was a tattoo and tried to play it off as if it was lint.

Reaction Score
There are many who would disagree.
Well of course you're quite right about that...I, like everyone else on the forum, just waste perfectly good time here, simply spouting opinions, usually, in my own case, at least partially in jest, and more often than not with the expectation of getting under the skin of some who take all this too seriously. At least we're all fans of UConn Women's Basketball!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I find the large, sometimes arm-covering, tattoos that many professional athletes have to be ugly and unattractive. But not because they are tattoos, just because I don't like them. Like others don't like a certain style of dress or hairstyle or freckles or whatever it is.

I have no issue with the folks getting them; they are not doing it for me or to offend me.

The smaller ones don't bother me on either gender.

Reaction Score
The rise in tattoos is just another sign of our decline as a society and as a species.

CONGRATULATIONS, THAT WAS THE SINGLE DUMBEST POST I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Tattoos often serve a purpose. A graduating student who wishes to take an around the world jaunt upon graduation doesn't want to jeopardize that trip by looking too employable.

Judging from the quantity of tattoos one sees (and doesn't see, but imagines;)), we should be thankful for their existence. The are the only thing keeping the economy going. In fact, to make a bit of extra money, I have decided to open a tattoo shop.
"On a Whim" will be a full service modern shop. An ideal place to have the latest in timeless "Keep on Truckin" tattoos installed on a still blank patch of skin. We will offer the latest in spell checking to assure the highest quality. However, should the rare spelling error occur, you'll enjoy a ten percent discount!

Disclaimer: Any young woman requesting a "tramp stamp" will automatically become the proud possessor of a Charlie Chaplin tattoo.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The psychology of tattoos has changed tremendously over the last 10-15 years.

Reaction Score
I think tattoos are fine, just depends on the tattoo itself, where it's located, and what it means.
As far as tattoos go, I like hers. Pretty sure it says 'laugh'.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well of course you're quite right about that...
Of course.......as if.

I, like everyone else on the forum, just waste perfectly good time here, simply spouting opinions,
Spouting. That's for sure.

and more often than not with the expectation of getting under the skin of some who take all this too seriously.
Getting under the skin? We're talking about tattoos. What's that supposed to mean?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01