South Florida AAC problem | The Boneyard

South Florida AAC problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've seen it posted all over the internet about what a joke it is that UConn beat this bottom feeder team by like 50 points and this is what it's like playing the horrible AAC teams. People comment on how this would have never happened to a Big East team, well South Florida was a Big East team for around a decade. I always thought the internet would make us smarter people but somehow it seems to have made us much dumber.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Plus they played other good teams close. We're supposed to apologize for blowing them out?

Reaction Score
USF won 2 games in the 2012 NCAA tournament and had a winning record in the Big East that year.

Reaction Score
I've seen it posted all over the internet about what a joke it is that UConn beat this bottom feeder team by like 50 points and this is what it's like playing the horrible AAC teams. People comment on how this would have never happened to a Big East team, well South Florida was a Big East team for around a decade. I always thought the internet would make us smarter people but somehow it seems to have made us much dumber.
This is an indication that USF will probably be joining a P5 conference soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom