Something, anything to get beyond the misery that is this board | The Boneyard

Something, anything to get beyond the misery that is this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
BCU lost to Army.

ARMY. ...

Reaction Score
I very rarely come to this board anymore. I know the present and future of UConn sports doesn't look so good. Being reminded of it 100 times a day is just too depressing.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I very rarely come to this board anymore. I know the present and future of UConn sports doesn't look so good. Being reminded of it 100 times a day is just too depressing.

Things also weren't looking so hot a couple years ago after our boys got skunked at Louisville. They kinda did okay after that.

Around that same time, our MBB team was giving us nightly eye-fistings and were certainly headed back to being a Yankee Conference-level program. They did some nice stuff the next season and recovered pretty well.

This is just the cycle of college sports - ups, downs, highs and lows. Just keep being a fan, the best one you can be, and be there when things turn around.

Trust me: bad times turn the good times into great times...

Reaction Score
Lot's a people love to live in the negative. Very common. I've never really understood it. I'm pretty much a half-full type of guy. But, if I've learned anything in life, it's that lots of folks in this world are happiest when they are complaining.

Reaction Score
If you find this board to be so miserable, I can think of at least 1 solution off the top of my head.

I don't give a about BCU, MD, Rutgers, or anyone else right now. I'm with Waquoit on this.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Imagine if we started 1-4 with our only win over an FCS team - we'd need daily interventions. I try to ignore as much of the negativity as possible. We're all frustrated, some people vent more than others. I'm going to keep rooting for the players and my university, attend the games, and hope for substantial improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom