Someone needs a Nurse! | The Boneyard

Someone needs a Nurse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Evidently Darnell does not want to be outdone by his tough-as-nails little sister.....

Reaction Score
Disgusting; shameful that pro hockey was never able to clean that up.
Hockey could if it wanted to, but it's made the decision to allow it to continue because people seem to 'enjoy' watching fighting. I love hockey, but I've made the decision that I won't spend good money to watch crap like that. Give me Olympic type hockey any day. If more people felt that way and attendance dropped it would be stopped pretty quickly. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. That's why we end up here being so impressed with the UConn program and the great woman players I guess?[/QUOTE

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hockey could if it wanted to, but it's made the decision to allow it to continue because people seem to 'enjoy' watching fighting. I love hockey, but I've made the decision that I won't spend good money to watch crap like that. Give me Olympic type hockey any day. If more people felt that way and attendance dropped it would be stopped pretty quickly. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. That's why we end up here being so impressed with the UConn program and the great woman players I guess?[/QUOTE
Agree. If I want to watch fighting, I'll watch Boxing or MMA or something like that. If I want to watch Hockey, I want to watch Hockey.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I have home nursing services due to my health issues. Maybe Connecticut should just have a home nurse come to Storrs. But to have one come to your tube with a hockey fight might work too...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I was a big hockey fan, but in the 70s the Philly Flyers Broad Street Bullies and what they bred throughout the league killed it for me. High end college hockey can still be fun but TV is very minimal. Darnell got what he got because he was, in essence, the 3rd man in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom