Some thoughts on the game (from the game)... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some thoughts on the game (from the game)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have to apologize to all you BONEYARDERS as after finding my seat I was going for a soda & meet all of you I was coming down the bottom 1/2 stairs of Sec. 106 I twisted my ankle and fell the rest of the way down! As I've been pretty sick since Jan. 2015, this did not do wonders for my body! The Russian judge gave me a 9.2, I screwed up the landing! The Usher wanted me to go to first aid but I wasn't going to miss UCONN vs Miss. St. so I got the soda and went back up.
Maybe Monday night if I don't kill myself beforehand!
What a marvelous game!

Reaction Score
Great game ! Also , great to see many fans stay to watch Horns and Bruins . We all know what kind of " talent " we are witnessing here. But, what REALLY struck me yesterday, was this Husky Team's TOUGHNESS ! MS is a very physical team, from a physical league and usually intimidate opponents. It didn't take long to notice the changes in facial expressions and body language with MS. Not one sign of pressure or fatigue on any Husky face. Only smiles and the " LOOK " of a well prepared and confident team poised to complete their MISSION ! I love BB, but we are witnessing something REALLY SPECIAL HERE !

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I have to apologize to all you BONEYARDERS as after finding my seat I was going for a soda & meet all of you I was coming down the bottom 1/2 stairs of Sec. 106 I twisted my ankle and fell the rest of the way down! As I've been pretty sick since Jan. 2015, this did not do wonders for my body! The Russian judge gave me a 9.2, I screwed up the landing! The Usher wanted me to go to first aid but I wasn't going to miss UCONN vs Miss. St. so I got the soda and went back up.
Maybe Monday night if I don't kill myself beforehand!
What a marvelous game!
Yikes get well soon! And no more drinking before the games! ;)

Reaction Score
Size! Did you say Size? Manute Bol at 7'7''. Shawn Bradley at 7'6''. That kind of size.
Come on now. You know that it's not the size of the dog in the fight. But the size of the fight in the dog.

Reaction Score
After my fall pregame I watched an amazing display of athletic ability, heart, endurance, "fire in the belly" by the UCONN Women vs a pretty good Miss. St. team.
As I'm about 12 minutes in to the game watching this slaughter, and I start to cry because as an ex-coach, you would sell your soul to the devil to have your athletes perform at that level, where even Geno told them, "Man, You guys are really good!"
As I've stated before I coached HS Wrestling for 32 years, and in my day I was a pretty good coach. Good enough to be inducted into the Nat'l Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2005. On several occasions my wrestlers reached that level and it was awesome ! It takes your breath away, you are speechless as their coach!
So watching this unbelievable event pan out before my eyes, WOW! It really got to me! And they can and will do more!
JUST WAIT

Reaction Score
The problem with all the remaining teams is Uconn has 5 starters, who can't be guarded 1 on 1 by anyone left in the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom