Some other choice Kenny Kallina tweets | The Boneyard

Some other choice Kenny Kallina tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Pretty hysterical. I know we saw one of them posted on here a bit ago (the first one) but here are a few others...

Kenny Kallina ‏@KennyKallina 13h
This North Carolina / Tennessee game is setting the sport back several years ... Awful to watch

Love Carolyn Peck "Never seen Deshields look like this more"... really Carolyn? because you have NEVER seen her before

2013 McDonalds All American game not looking good in this North Carolina / Tennessee game early

North Carolina has more airballs then the high school game I saw tonight

Let me correct myself this is more like a bad AAU game between North Carolina and Tennessee

As bad as UNC has been on "O" their defense certainly has been worse in this first half

Some of his comments were pretty funny - especially the one regarding Peck. UCONN fans have bagged on her for years...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I couldn't watch it. I tried
Agreed. for all that the UCONN-Stanford game was painful for the first 7 minutes, it was actually a very good game for the remaining 33 minutes (with one obvious glaring exception).

Justavisitor

Unpopular Opinions
Reaction Score
Kenny Kallina has never had any love for TN, so not surprising that he would take to twitter in that manner. I'm unsure of his history with UNC, but wouldn't be surprised if there's no love lost there either. His comments were not exactly unbiased.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Kenny Kallina has never had any love for TN, so not surprising that he would take to twitter in that manner. I'm unsure of his history with UNC, but wouldn't be surprised if there's no love lost there either. His comments were not exactly unbiased.
Of course not, from your perspective. Just like the US National Team committee is in Geno's back pocket and Doris Burke is a UCONN shill and... etc etc etc. They are all on the UCONN payroll and it's a conspiracy I say!!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I am afraid that the DD gang just did not comport themselves in an organized and purposeful fashion. The LV comported themselves somewhat better.

RandomFan85

A Rogue LV Fan
Reaction Score

What was biased here? That was a awful game to watch and his comments were true whether you love or hate either of the teams..

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
What was biased here? That was a awful game to watch and his comments were true whether you love or hate either of the teams..
These visiting Tennessee fans are rewriting the dictionary.

Tennessee Fan - someone who never criticizes their team in any way.

Bias - anyone that says something negative about Tennessee has this.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score

Even if they came from a biased perspective, that does not mean that they are automatically inaccurate. That should be your concern here - not who said them, nor why they said them, but, are they accurate? If the comments are fairly accurate, then both teams have much bigger problems than whether or not a particular commentator likes them.

Reaction Score
I think the resentment TN fans has for Kenny Kalina began when he rated Diamond Deshields (at the time an assumed UConn lean) hater than TN verbal Kaela Davis. He also added fuel to the fire when he predicted (correctly) that TN would missed out their after Summitt illness revelation 2012 targets (Alexis Jones, Jordan Adams, Rachel Hollivay, and Bria Smith). I wonder do they give him cut him some slack for predicting that Russell would sign with Tenn.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Agreed. for all that the UCONN-Stanford game was painful for the first 7 minutes, it was actually a very good game for the remaining 33 minutes (with one obvious glaring exception).

Actually, it may have been frustrating, but I don't think that it was painful. It was simply a matter of UConn figuring out Stanford's defensive strategy, and that can be interesting to watch. If they didn't do so and the play disintegrated over 2 halves, then we can talk about painful.

Look at my John Wooden quote below. It's all about that...

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
These visiting Tennessee fans are rewriting the dictionary.

Tennessee Fan - someone who never criticizes their team in any way.

Bias - anyone that says something negative about Tennessee has this.
Now, now DD, that is certainly not true of the last few years down in orange checkbox land. The Summitt even before it went secretive was almost at civil war between the realists and those "see no evil, speak no evil ---except against Gino (sic) and UConn" types. The Summitt was far more entertaining than the BY into last year just because the airing of the dirty orange laundry. I have no idea though if the clampdown is now practiced on the subscribed Summitt again, which is likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom