Some extra motivation for this team to see | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some extra motivation for this team to see

Reaction Score
This is one of those thingss that keeps me lying awake all night wondering if I'm not losing enough sleep over it.

Reaction Score
These statements have zero bearing on our team, they are so far from garbage like this unlike us fans. They see this workmanlike, a job to implement and get done. And our coaches wouldn’t give this 1 second.

Reaction Score

Our toughness is being underestimated and so is Tristan Newton. If this doesn’t piss the team off I don’t know know what would let’s go.

Wow, the guy in the left pointed out that only one of these teams is going to win this game!
Now, that’s the sort of insight we turn to experts for.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
One thing that irks me is we didn't keep our foot on the gas. I would have loved to have heard the reaction by those two clowns after a 40 point blowout.

Reaction Score
One thing that irks me is we didn't keep our foot on the gas. I would have loved to have heard the reaction by those two clowns after a 40 point blowout.
I disagree a couple makeble 3s let’s just say 2 of them drop in each half and we’re looking at a 26-30 pt win, add in a ft miss by Newton and Karaban and 2 by Diarra. I actually think the final score makes their logic look even dumber about Bouie being the best player, you consider only 1 or 2 of Castles fouls were legit fouls.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
The oldest pundit trick... nobody remembers if you're wrong and you can brag for a year if you're right.

Reaction Score
Look at the bright side. Hurley now has ammunition to ride them this week. And they got a bad 3 point shooting game out of the way when they didn't need to shoot well. I hope they shoot the lights out next game.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Look at the bright side. Hurley now has ammunition to ride them this week. And they got a bad 3 point shooting game out of the way when they didn't need to shoot well. I hope they shoot the lights out next game.
Trust me, as far as I'm concerned, a win is a win. I just would have loved to have heard those two explain away a bigger beatdown (which it easily could have been).

Reaction Score
Very laughable. I just watched their vid for the first time. Homers. Biased. No cred. Buie had nine and Castle shut him down. Good omen for things to come.

Reaction Score
We're too good, they just don't know it yet

Allow me to quote Mike Tyson from his prime

"Everyone has a plan, and then I punch them in the mouth"
Exactly, this game was over before it started. Hurley ran no offense for 5 minutes in second half out of respect for collins. Toughest part of game was deciding which bottle of winr to enjoy during stomping

Reaction Score
We choked the clock to death for 12 minutes and yes it looked ugly but it was about moving on. I’m glad Hurley has this ammunition and for gods sake have them do some shooting, we could need it.

Reaction Score
Clearly these guys haven’t watched UConn much this year. B10 shills. I hope they both make big bets on NU money line.
Unfortunately they come up on my YT feed and theyre passive aggressive Uconn haters especially the guy on the left. Every time ive watched a video of theres with Uconn its the same story. Uconn is really good, theyre a force but (insert flavor of the week)is better and Uconn will lose their next game. Rinse and repeat. Also the DH serial killer comparison is cringe asf.

Reaction Score
Trust me, as far as I'm concerned, a win is a win. I just would have loved to have heard those two explain away a bigger beatdown (which it easily could have been).
Who cares? They'll have to do that next round.

Reaction Score

See, I think that we now know when a team tries to take our 3 game away or we aren’t hot from the arc, we just automatically slide over to the inside game, mid range jumpers in the paint and attacking the basket more. Newton, Castle, Cam. Alex sliding back door.

Being off from 3 is no longer an Achilles.

Reaction Score
The part where the talked about who is the worst player was really cool. They may be right (who knows) and that is really scary.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
The part where the talked about who is the worst player was really cool. They may be right (who knows) and that is really scary.
That's an any given day proposition; the corollary is that any of them could be our best on that given day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeiiowing

Top Bottom