Some Crow for Goodman | The Boneyard

Some Crow for Goodman

Reaction Score
Nothing Goodman said here refuted his hate for UConn. He didn’t eat any crow. And who cares anyhow. He’s a moron that knows nothing about the game and has steadily worked his way down the ladder of relevance as a result.

He and Seth can keep hating and keep being proven wrong. Does NOTHING to harm our program.

Reaction Score
I knew he didn’t like Ollie and seemed to never miss taking a shot at us during those years while he was at ESPN.

I’d thought things had improved a bit the last 2-3 years as he seems to have a semblance of respect for Hurley but he just keeps trolling for the sake of trolling.

Oddly enough I met him in person at a UConn game in early 2018 (he was working on an ESPN piece about what students thought we should do with KO… so still taking shots at the time). He was actually pretty fun to talk to; it was the day of Zion’s commitment and he put Duke in my head when I and everyone else had been thinking Clemson.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
He's annoying and always tries to needle the UConn fanbase but it's not cool how people are constantly making fun of his looks.
Awww, now I feel bad.

If i chose to shove my face down everyone's throats on video every day (for money), i'm sure people would have their commentary. Would you feel bad for me? Fact is, if he was solid as a real journalist (or whatever he considers himself to be), we wouldn't be having this conversation. He's clickbait.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I will never subscribe to any of his content. He’s a az$ hat with extremely little to offer with cbb insight. Reporters with integrity are partisan with team performance and don’t look like a catchers mitt.

caw

Reaction Score
He’s actually not bad when not discussing UConn. I can’t tell how much is him being a stubborn idiot now, messing with Dauster, or just a gag of his. I don’t think he hates UConn now, but he definitely didn’t like Calhoun years ago.

Reaction Score
He's annoying and always tries to needle the UConn fanbase but it's not cool how people are constantly making fun of his looks.
I agree with this comment, but is it really cool to have your avatar sitting on a toilet? ;)

Reaction Score
Awww, now I feel bad.

If i chose to shove my face down everyone's throats on video every day (for money), i'm sure people would have their commentary. Would you feel bad for me? Fact is, if he was solid as a real journalist (or whatever he considers himself to be), we wouldn't be having this conversation. He's clickbait.
I cetainly wouldn't make fun of your face, it's one of the few things people have no control over. It was incredibly lame to make fun of other kids looks when we were kids, it's something worse when we're adults.

Reaction Score
I agree with this comment, but is it really cool to have your avatar sitting on a toilet? ;)
Maybe John is a dedicated fan after eating bad Mexican street burritos. Don’t understand why he gets dressed up as a superhero.

Reaction Score
I cetainly wouldn't make fun of your face, it's one of the few things people have no control over. It was incredibly lame to make fun of other kids looks when we were kids, it's something worse when we're adults.
I think when you're a public figure looks are fair game, especially when the guy is a . Sorry. Agree to disagree. Also, if you saw my face, you'd probably make fun of me. I can take it.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Fair comment (at least part of it). I would never have made fun of another kid's looks either.

But come on. Goodman's entire existence is putting himself prominently out there on social media, with no substance. All there is is how freaking goofy the guy looks and what an obnoxious loudmouth he is. It's clicks. And it makes a lot of money. You may feel differently.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I knew he didn’t like Ollie and seemed to never miss taking a shot at us during those years while he was at ESPN.

I’d thought things had improved a bit the last 2-3 years as he seems to have a semblance of respect for Hurley but he just keeps trolling for the sake of trolling.

Oddly enough I met him in person at a UConn game in early 2018 (he was working on an ESPN piece about what students thought we should do with KO… so still taking shots at the time). He was actually pretty fun to talk to; it was the day of Zion’s commitment and he put Duke in my head when I and everyone else had been thinking Clemson.
People tend to be more pleasant in person because its possible to get punched in the face.

Reaction Score
Nothing Goodman said here refuted his hate for UConn. He didn’t eat any crow. And who cares anyhow. He’s a moron that knows nothing about the game and has steadily worked his way down the ladder of relevance as a result.

He and Seth can keep hating and keep being proven wrong. Does NOTHING to harm our program.
Now we just need Charles Barkley to bet against us every game. Mojo a risin!!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
looks like a catchers mitt with a mouth
I wouldn't go that far, but he does look like a famous catcher.
1700726293410.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom