Sold Out | The Boneyard

Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A friend went to the Arena in Bridgeport this morning to buy us tickets for the regional games and was told they were sold out!

Reaction Score
A friend went to the Arena in Bridgeport this morning to buy us tickets for the regional games and was told they were sold out!

With some concerts, tickets are allotted to ticket agencies and a few days before the event the unsold ones are returned to the venue and become available. This may or may not be the case with tickets allotted to the other 3 teams. I'd suggest that your friend try again on Thursday or Friday..... or pay more on stubhub.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
A generous and amazing 'yard member gave me tickets to Bridgeport. I have someone who's joining me on Saturday. Gotta look at the train schedule, but if I can get up and back (I'm leading a professional development bright and early Tues) I'll be flying solo. PM if you dare to join me.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I will likely have 1 extra ticket. I bought 4 of them from TonyC in case a friend of mine from Fairfield could make the games, but it looks like he may not be able to make it. I will probably either find someone else, or sell them for face value...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom