So, is Nika in sneekas? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So, is Nika in sneekas?

Reaction Score
Will be a very fast up and down game today and I hope we see lots of Aubrey. No one can match her athleticism
Aubrey needs to learn to shoot better to get more minutes. In short bursts, Aubrey is a game changer. If the other team knows Aubrey can't shoot, the lay off and her person doubles the other players.

Reaction Score
Aubrey needs to learn to shoot better to get more minutes. In short bursts, Aubrey is a game changer. If the other team knows Aubrey can't shoot, the lay off and her person doubles the other players.
While Aubrey doesn't shoot well from long range, inside the arc she shoots at 53%. Free throws at 73%. I can live with that.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
While Aubrey doesn't shoot well from long range, inside the arc she shoots at 53%. Free throws at 73%. I can live with that.
Her inside the arc shots are usually putbacks or fast break points. Her jump shot is iffy and today she wasn’t in the right spots on the court when a half court offense was played. Her defense was great but her offense is still at a basic level

Reaction Score
Sorry. They lay off.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Her inside the arc shots are usually putbacks or fast break points. Her jump shot is iffy and today she wasn’t in the right spots on the court when a half court offense was played. Her defense was great but her offense is still at a basic level
Her man to man, she gets lost in the switching every screen defense. There was a point Evian pushed her in the back as she was to far away from a shooter, too late. She didn't play a minute in the 4th quarter. AE and AM split the time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom