So I see Dee Kantner..... | The Boneyard

So I see Dee Kantner.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
....worked the game at Wake Forest last night. Anyone wanna bet where she will be tonight??

Reaction Score
....worked the game at Wake Forest last night. Anyone wanna bet where she will be tonight??
There has never been any doubt in my mind that Dee Kantner will be officiating tonight !

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
she is at Baylor tonight
Heck of a ref group - which the announcers said several times. Kantner and Mattingly who have their choice of key games, and Roy Gulbeyan, who is one of the college refs that also does the WNBA. I thought they did a good job.

Reaction Score
Heck of a ref group - which the announcers said several times. Kantner and Mattingly who have their choice of key games, and Roy Gulbeyan, who is one of the college refs that also does the WNBA. I thought they did a good job.

I thought the 5th foul on the Ole Miss leading scorer was a terrible call, she stood still with her arms straight up. I see this bad call all the time, contact initiated by the offense is a no-call.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I thought the 5th foul on the Ole Miss leading scorer was a terrible call, she stood still with her arms straight up. I see this bad call all the time, contact initiated by the offense is a no-call.
Or an offensive foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22