So, how productive have you been today? | The Boneyard

So, how productive have you been today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Me? I went to the gym to get out some of the game day jitters. Watched some youtube highlights made by TCF and Marat. Going to clean up the apartment and take the dog for a walk. Going to head to the liquor store and pick up a six pack of Lagunitas Pils(sorry its not Rolling Rock) as I have to go with what's been working. Lastly, I'll be refreshing this message board like a mad man to see any and all updates I may miss by not checking twitter.

Oh and about work? Gotta love comp days!

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I mumbled my way through a conference call.... while reading the Boneyard. I should actually try to work on one thing today... but it's not likely to get done.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Just about to wrap up the Uconn - St Joes game. Might watch the rest of them now.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
i just can't focus. i somehow got the beans above the frank.

This made me laugh. Just watched that movie again on HBO or something else this weekend. "don't worry, shes a dental hygienist"

Now back to my nervous staring at the clock.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
An eerie calm has settled in. No nerves yet, it's almost like being a fan of the women's team (which I am, with less fervor). Just another day at the office and for the guys tonight. Take care of business, bring home the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom