SNY video: Geno talks about coaching | The Boneyard

SNY video: Geno talks about coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This link has got to be wrong. It's stupid and has nothing to do with Geno.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Give it a break and drop the attitude of entitlement. No reason for a fit. Pass on the misinformation and give someone a chance to fix it. Or maybe even show some initiative and try to find the right video and link it. All it took was searching for Geno. Thanks, pap.

Try This LINK

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You have to scroll through the videos at the arrow. It's there. Bit of a PITA set up, but a nice Geno vid. Nothing groundbreaking to Boneyarders, though.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Try scrolling through the videos and you might find something not stupid.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
The CD film is great too. I liked seeing Geno's office; very human...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I've sent an email to SNY.tv. However perhaps some of our experts here can help.

I use FireFox Ver 26.0 as my standard browser with Adblock disabled for SNY.tv. I'm unable to view any videos and don't even see the icons that enable a user to select which video they want to view. Any suggestions on how to solve problem? What Media player is used when you view videos?

I've used I.E 11 and with that I see the icons to select the video, but once I select one the browser locks up and video does not appear in the main section where you would normally view the video.

Thanks

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I've sent an email to SNY.tv. However perhaps some of our experts here can help.

I use FireFox Ver 26.0 as my standard browser with Adblock disabled for SNY.tv. I'm unable to view any videos and don't even see the icons that enable a user to select which video they want to view. Any suggestions on how to solve problem? What Media player is used when you view videos?

I've used I.E 11 and with that I see the icons to select the video, but once I select one the browser locks up and video does not appear in the main section where you would normally view the video.

Thanks
For starters you should clear your cookies and make sure you have the latest Flash plug-in installed.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I use the Pro Version of Avast Virus Protection and the new version has an Online Security Function Addon. When I disable this addon, videos are now available. I submitted a Question to the Avast Forum. THANKS

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak