SNY best Freshman network ever | The Boneyard

SNY best Freshman network ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now watching an excerpt from the post game presser on SNY.
Beginning to end coverage for all UCONN junkies.

A good way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

(also glad that Kara and Megan landed on their feet).

Reaction Score
I agree - it's clearly another world. I'm still grateful to CPTV for all they did, and I even miss some of the folks there who clearly loved this team, but this is going to be terrific. Have we heard from the streaming viewers? Did this work better than the exhibitions did?

Reaction Score
This is coverage that is only provided to mens' teams typically. I can see how this will help in recruiting.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
SNY is giving first class coverage - pre game, game and post game.

I will miss CPTV for they lived Uconn women's basketball. But SNY gives the women coverage that has been reserved for only men's basketball in the past.

I am trilled. And they are airing Paradise Jam!

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score

I will miss CPTV for they lived Uconn women's basketball. But SNY gives the women coverage that has been reserved for only men's basketball in the past.

I am trilled. And they are airing Paradise Jam!
Huskeynut, this is not entirely true. Those of us that had to stream got neither the pregame or post game coverage other than the Geno and Stewart interview immediately after the game. I am glad that we can see post game press coverage later on, but per an email I received from SNY today, we will only be granted the access to certain clips and not the entire Geno shows and All Access shows. Quite disheartening and far different than what what so bloated about in the SNY self-congratulations when they got the contract.

Reaction Score

Absolutely! Excellent coverage. I'm curious...does anyone know of any other women's program that has such in depth coverage? UT maybe?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Huskeynut, this is not entirely true. Those of us that had to stream got neither the pregame or post game coverage other than the Geno and Stewart interview immediately after the game. I am glad that we can see post game press coverage later on, but per an email I received from SNY today, we will only be granted the access to certain clips and not the entire Geno shows and All Access shows. Quite disheartening and far different than what what so bloated about in the SNY self-congratulations when they got the contract.
I think this is something that will work itself out a bit over time with enough people expressing their concerns. It's a new product for them, and understanding their market (as well as other factors like adoption of SNY by carriers and making sure those that have it have a competitive advantage, etc.) is something that they'll work through.

I agree with the OP that the product/content is first rate...and if it wasn't, it wouldn't matter too much whether everyone got to see it.

Reaction Score
Got the pre game, got the halftime show, didn't get the post game except for right after the game with stew & Geno. Overall production was way better than cptv. SNY has a month to get their stuff together with all the coverage and ensuring that we get what we pay for.

Reaction Score
I am lucky enough to get SNY on Direct TV. II' curious about how many people signed up for streaming. If enough of them make a stink, they may add content...they might not realize the depth fans have for "Our Girls."

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I think that a letter writing campaign is in order. I am lucky enough to get the SNY broadcasts, but I remember well the days when all I had was the computer.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

Bruinball - since I have SNY, that is what my comments were based on.

I would assume the streaming details will be worked out.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Absoluetely agree about the quality - and I suspect this is the absolutely best WCBB coverage for any team in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom