SMU vs Pitt | The Boneyard

SMU vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let's go SMU! I already hated Pitt anyway but with the current situation it would be better for the Big East for all of the incoming members to have convincing Bowl wins.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
SMU really taking it to Pitt. 21-3 at the half.

Reaction Score
This game is completely meaningless. Pitt doesn't want to be there, and it was a complete joke that they were favored.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This game is completely meaningless. Pitt doesn't want to be there, and it was a complete joke that they were favored.

What does that mean? Pitt didn't want to be there? OK, I say SMU didn't want to be there either, and they are still trouncing Pitt.

Reaction Score
Pitt is certainly ACC ready. They really are building a great football conference down there bringing in Cuse and Pitt.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
pitt is scum

they are acc fball and bball ready
cuse is fballl ready

wow did you guys see that knee snap?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Pitt doesn't look interested in playing this game. I was amazed the spread was Pitt by 3.5.

Reaction Score
What does that mean? Pitt didn't want to be there? OK, I say SMU didn't want to be there either, and they are still trouncing Pitt.

You can say whatever you want to say, but when SMU found out they were going to this bowl, they didn't b**** and moan like Pitt did.

I have no idea why you are so deliberately obtuse at times.

Reaction Score
Announcers finally said something nice about the NNBE in that it will be unique and have good TV markets and some good teams instead or just dismissing it or downplaying it.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Announcers finally said something nice about the NNBE in that it will be unique and have good TV markets and some good teams instead or just dismissing it or downplaying it.

I didn't see the game. Was it on ESPN or any of ESPN's 26 channels? Because if so those announcers have got their jobs in their hand saying something nice about a property ESPN doesn't want. Breaking the party line!

Reaction Score
You can say whatever you want to say, but when SMU found out they were going to this bowl, they didn't b**** and moan like Pitt did.

I have no idea why you are so deliberately obtuse at times.
Doesn't matter if Pitt wanted to be there or not. They got their ass handed to them. They were embarassed.

Reaction Score
I didn't see the game. Was it on ESPN or any of ESPN's 26 channels? Because if so those announcers have got their jobs in their hand saying something nice about a property ESPN doesn't want. Breaking the party line!

Game was on ESPN. The way they said it was like they knew they weren't supposed to be saying it but kinda like telling their bosses you guys may at least still want a piece of this even if not the whole thing.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I say they call a do over and just bring back Wannstedt... losing 3-0 to Oregon State is much better than this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom