Six in a row - Official UCONN vs Syracuse prediction thread.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Six in a row - Official UCONN vs Syracuse prediction thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The real question is, does 1-6 BE get P and GDL fired or will it take 0-7? Answer that and then I'll give my 'prediction.'

Reaction Score
The real question is, does 1-6 BE get P and GDL fired or will it take 0-7? Answer that and then I'll give my 'prediction.'

I think Dez Connor of the Courant said Paul Pasqualoni and DeLeone are staying for another year regardless of the outcome this year!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I'll be thrilled if we can pull off a win, but realistically we get the Orange Crush put on us.

30-13. (13 First Quarter points, perhaps?)

Please let me be wrong, but after suffering through Rutgers and Temple, how can anyone expect to waltz in and take one away from a team that just might want it more?

Watching PP chuckle and guffaw on the news tonight was nauseating. Like a little kid going to Grandma's this Friday night. I work with a guy who moved to CT from Syracuse area and he never once had anything good to say about HCPP except that "now we (Syracuse) will be able to beat UCONN after he kills your will to play, too."

Reaction Score
I'm in full root for dumpster fire mode. We can't lose this one, or the rest by enough. Here's to hoping 3-9 ensures the staff is canned. Spare me the root against your team garbage, the best thing for this program is a coaching change. I'm rooting for what's best for the long term success of the program, period.

Reaction Score
Syracuse 20
UConn 14

Time to start thinking with my head instead of my heart

Reaction Score
I think Dez Connor of the Courant said Paul Pasqualoni and DeLeone are staying for another year regardless of the outcome this year!

Dez Connor's comment is an opinion moreso than anything else. I'm sure he'd tell you that himself.. If we end up anywhere between 2-5 to 0-7 in conference play all bets are off that Coach P survives... I think we now have an AD that's not afraid to make the tough decision..

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Syracuse 24
UConn 9

It might be close for a half but our offensive offense, once again, shifts momentum to Syracuse when they fail to put up points and I can see the Orange string together a couple of second half drives to score touchdowns...something our offense is completely incapable of doing. The Carrier Dome will be half empty but it's okay because Syracuse is NYC's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom