Short Mulkey Video with slow motion Replay | The Boneyard

Short Mulkey Video with slow motion Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
'Bout time Kim dumped some of her duds. Two more bad calls and she'd be in her knickers.

VG huskd. I was hoping for the blouse ... like throwing in the towel. Then she put the jacket back on. :(

Reaction Score
I used to dislike Kim immensely, but she's so darned entertaining I'm starting to like her now.
Did I say that?

Reaction Score
hmmm. If Kim Mulkey married Bobby Knight maybe they'd produce...nah, too terrible to contemplate.

Reaction Score
I used to dislike Kim immensely, but she's so darned entertaining I'm starting to like her now.
Did I say that?
Well, she also was very gracious during the post-game presser. And made a point of saying that UConn's dominance was good for the game.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
She's a good recruiter and a good motivator.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Was that Peck on the call? Not surprisingly she called the landing spot (way up in the 2nd row) wrong.

From the way she flung the jacket it appears that she may have spent some undergrad time swinging around a pole.

Reaction Score
Yeah. Watching the game yesterday, I had laugh at coach Mulkey and her rants.

Reaction Score
We must remember the Golden Rule: we should keep our comments as appropriate as we would want Baylor fans to be in writing about Geno, if he did the same thing. :)

Reaction Score
One of the most questionable calls, in terms of consequence, in the history of basketball. Of course, for us UConn fans, it was obviously the correct call. :)

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Nothing sucks worse than a bad referee call determining the outcome of a game.

Reaction Score
Nothing sucks worse than a bad referee call determining the outcome of a game.
It was the second quarter.... 16 minutes into the game.... How does this determine the outcome of the game? There are many people who have stated that coaches will intentionally get a technical to get their players going. That it is a way to spark them into action. Now had it been in the 4th quarter with 4 minutes left.... and it was a close game at that point then..... then I would agree that the call could influence the game..... However, I feel for the refs in this instance. Her theatrics were meant to show her displeasure.... which in turn is an attempt to show up the refs. They do not like that and one should expect to be called when one does something like that.

Reaction Score
Looking at that replay, I got a kick out of the way the players on the Baylor bench casually dodged out of the path of the speeding jacket. Then resumed looking forward out on to the court without any further interest. "Jacket flying at our heads? Must be a day of the week ending in 'y' " :D

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
1) I don't really think that Kim's T was a deliberate attempt to motivate her players. She simply lacks self control. (and she does not have CD to moderate her rants!) ;)
2) I have not seen her presser. Did she apologize to her players at all for essentially costing them the game? (a five point turnaround is a five point turnaround no matter when in the game it ocfurs).
3) Could have been worse. Could have been a chair. Or a clipboard. Or even a ref.

Reaction Score
Was that Mulkey's daughter with the braided hair next to the scorer's table?
Looks like Makenzie Robertson to me - good call!!

upload_2016-3-29_20-23-25.png

Reaction Score
1) I don't really think that Kim's T was a deliberate attempt to motivate her players. She simply lacks self control. (and she does not have CD to moderate her rants!) ;)
2) I have not seen her presser. Did she apologize to her players at all for essentially costing them the game? (a five point turnaround is a five point turnaround no matter when in the game it ocfurs).
3) Could have been worse. Could have been a chair. Or a clipboard. Or even a ref.

It only made a 1 point difference. Oregon St. missed the first free throw and there was no change of possession since OSU had possession when the T was called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom