She's doing Connecticut Proud~~!! | The Boneyard

She's doing Connecticut Proud~~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Manchester's Ashley Perez is now leading the James Madison University
She was great last year. The CAA conference leading JMU Women's BB
Team is coached by Kenny Brooks

Ashley got 18 by half time last night and 24 total 6 of 7 3 pointers against a hapless Morgan State.

She played before a 3/4 house of 2000. Not Gampel or the Civic center and certainly not UConn But
A Connecticut kid doing very very good.

Reaction Score
I guess we are going to have a lot of these types of comments coming. Where's Hoops?
That was a JOKE.
I doubt many outside of Manchester or JMU or CAA have really heard much about her--she a great kid, plays great basketball in the league she is in. Some eventually great players were only known in their own circles--Barkley for one. (Ricmond)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Ashley went to St. John's for her frosh year...I think her coach left for Michigan after that year...not sure about the timing.
James Madison is a serious 'mid-major'...a few years ago they had a small scoring point who was real good...I forget her name.
I saw Ashley play once in AAU ball. Short, pretty athletic, a scoring point who was very feisty. Hope she makes The Dance come March.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ashley went to St. John's for her frosh year...I think her coach left for Michigan after that year...not sure about the timing.
James Madison is a serious 'mid-major'...a few years ago they had a small scoring point who was real good...I forget her name.
I saw Ashley play once in AAU ball. Short, pretty athletic, a scoring point who was very feisty. Hope she makes The Dance come March.
Dawn Evans at JMU was one of the nation's leading scorers. JMU beat UDel and EDD in the conference finals at least one year. Dawn had a diseased kidney and got a transplant last year, much like Alonzo Mourning.

Reaction Score
Precious Hall is out for the season at JMU; one person's misfortune is another's opportunity.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Guess he dropped the ball again, huh.
images

Reaction Score
Guess he dropped the ball again, huh.
That was a JOKE.
I doubt many outside of Manchester or JMU or CAA have really heard much about her--she a great kid, plays great basketball in the league she is in. Some eventually great players were only known in their own circles--Barkley for one. (Ricmond)

Of course it was. I wrote that from my phone; didn't have an :D available.

Reaction Score
Yes Geno let another slip by in Ashley Perez. By the way, Kiah Gillespie is living up to all they hype and billings. Like I said before, Geno slipped on this one. Sorry guys. Stating the facts.

Reaction Score
Not trolling. Last I'm told, this is a free Country. Giving my opinion is all I'm doing. No interest in trolling.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not trolling. Last I'm told, this is a free Country. Giving my opinion is all I'm doing. No interest in trolling.
Yes, and any opinion given once is worth giving a zillion times. Or even opinions not worth giving once. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom