Shabazz | The Boneyard

Shabazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Hurt his shoulder on the hard foul early in the 1st half. He thought he seperated it, and it bothered him even more in the 2nd half. Hope he's OK moving forward.

SJ

Reaction Score
Me too. I knew that would not be one he could not just shake off.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It impacted his game on both ends. It was as much a game changer, if not more so, than Siva's two fouls. UConn could not afford to be without SN whereas Ville could still do well without Siva. Hope he's okay but it certainly was the reason for his poor performance. SN doesn't complain about his injuries so he won't make it an issue same as playing with a broken foot all last season. But I was surprised that the ESPN crew didn't figure out that the performance could have been injury based.

Reaction Score
It impacted his game on both ends. It was as much a game changer, if not more so, than Siva's two fouls. UConn could not afford to be without SN whereas Ville could still do well without Siva. Hope he's okay but it certainly was the reason for his poor performance. SN doesn't complain about his injuries so he won't make it an issue same as playing with a broken foot all last season. But I was surprised that the ESPN crew didn't figure out that the performance could have been injury based.
Not sure any of it mattered. We were gassed and Louisville is simply a better team and the better team won. There is no shame in losing to he #1 team so we just move on to Pitt.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not sure any of it mattered. We were gassed and Louisville is simply a better team and the better team won. There is no shame in losing to he #1 team so we just move on to Pitt.
I agree that in the end it most likely wouldn't have mattered. But a healthier SN could have made a couple of those second half threes and that could have pumped the team to make the game closer or extend the zone to allow DD to get spacing. It certainly would have made it more interesting for us fans. But it wasn't to be. I can live with it. Injuries are part of the game. I just hope it isn't serious to impact him in the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom