Shabazz is it! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shabazz is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
every team in the country has something to prove...
Nah every team in the country is gung ho about a new chance at glory...a new year....well we have that as well but our kids r pissed about missing last years tourney as a punishment for something they never did, there is no team in the country who has 2 reasons to fight hard and the 2nd reason is stronger than the first

Reaction Score
Well, thanks for the well thought out responses! I'm more excited to see what the boys can do after reading this thread. I'm not convinced that this team is a shoe in like 2004, but maybe I was underestimating their ceiling a bit. I'm a bit guilty of underestimation when the team doesn't have a Ray Ray, Rip, Rudy, Caron, Kemba type star on the squad. Maybe DD is that kid and i'm not giving him the credit he deserves. I guess my other issue was the front court. TO at the 5 and a swing at the 4 is not what we are accustomed to at UConn. Admittedly, I know little about Nolan but my impression of him is project/servicable big. I'd feel more comfortable if we had an Adrien/AO type of meat and potatoes type brawler to eat rebounds and provide that toughness under the basket on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom