SG Tyus Battle (Syracuse Commit) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

SG Tyus Battle (Syracuse Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
uconn-calhoun.jpg

483304481.jpg

Reaction Score
I agree but that would mean that the Fruit would actually have to leave upstate NY before conference play

Based on the signage around NYC, I believe the Fruit consider anything north of Houston St. in Manhattan to be 'Upstate' New York and thus their believe that they are NYC's team. :rolleyes:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I agree but that would mean that the Fruit would actually have to leave upstate NY before conference play
Call it the bleedin' in eden and sell I bleed orange and I bleed blue tshirts. Syracuse loves selling t shirts.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
We should be playing Cuse at MSG every year. Every. Year.
According to the Syracuse fans there is no benefit for them playing a mid major like us.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
According to the Syracuse fans there is no benefit for them playing a mid major like us.
No that's according to the hand-full of hard-ons that commiserate in any uconn mention over there. Doc/Dash/Marsh/RF. Mount Rushmore of Uconn Haters. We don't need the game either Dbags, it would just be fun for everyone.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
Syracuse is scared to play uconn lol unless they get msg and even then the fans aren't gna play the game. Would beat their sorry @$$

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Says the guy participating in a five page thread about a Syracuse commit.

Thank YOU! Is what I'm trying to say I suppose :).

Thank you for your interest in four-time national champion* UConn basketball.

*Non-Helms Trophies

Reaction Score
Why are we even talking to this fool.? Syracuse does less with so much talent then just about any team out there. They won a title like 15 years ago. On the back of one player. They do have many D League All Stars and Cannabis Cup stars

Reaction Score
Why are we even talking to this fool.? Syracuse does less with so much talent then just about any team out there. They won a title like 15 years ago. On the back of one player. They do have many D League All Stars and Cannabis Cup stars

Well I do give 'Cuse credit for winning* a title on the back of one player considering the Knicks have been trying to do the same on the same player's back; but, with little success.

* The NCAA has determined that Syracuse committed multiple rule violations over the span of 15 some odd years except the year that they won the title. Thus, this title has somehow not been thrown out.

Reaction Score
Syracuse is scared to play uconn lol unless they get msg and even then the fans aren't gna play the game. Would beat their sorry @$$

I'd love to see this game every year at the Garden. Sorrycuse would not be an EZ win, hence a good win for the out of conf. schedule.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No that's according to the hand-full of hard-ons that commiserate in any uconn mention over there. Doc/Dash/Marsh/RF. Mount Rushmore of Uconn Haters. We don't need the game either Dbags, it would just be fun for everyone.

Great line. Unfortunately, arrogance always wins out on the internet.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Thank you for your interest in four-time national champion* UConn basketball.

*Non-Helms Trophies

To be fair, I think the 25-0 start to the season was a greater accomplishment than the Helms. More recent/relevant too. So they have that feather in their cap. And tshirts to boot.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

I do agree wholeheartedly on the first bit. Much of the second half of the post is a pot/kettle/black situation.

In the end 4>1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01