SF Deng Adel (Louisville Commit) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SF Deng Adel (Louisville Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@EvanDaniels: Deng Adel, a five-star wing, just verbally committed to Louisville, per a source.

Absolutely no shock here. Would've been pathetic if they didn't get him.

Reaction Score
I would think that hurts their chances with Jones. But you had predicted awhile back that adel to the cards was forgone conclusion.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
To think this kid is barely top 50... goes to show you just how good you have to be to be top 50

Reaction Score
It just goes to show you who you can find outside the top 50 that fits in your system and will become a great player. Bazz, Boat,AB,TS and many more in the past including J Lamb who was barely top 100- if that.
All these big names getting thrown around is great- but I will be happy with the players that we get in the end. All these schools that pine away every year for the big time kids have spent a lot of time watching us cut down the nets.
Watch the meltdown if we don't get Newman and Stone. It may be Enouch (sp) and D Jones- those two would be a great get for us.
No matter what we will be DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
It just goes to show you who you can find outside the top 50 that fits in your system and will become a great player. Bazz, Boat,AB,TS and many more in the past including J Lamb who was barely top 100- if that.
All these big names getting thrown around is great- but I will be happy with the players that we get in the end. All these schools that pine away every year for the big time kids have spent a lot of time watching us cut down the nets.
Watch the meltdown if we don't get Newman and Stone. It may be Enouch (sp) and D Jones- those two would be a great get for us.
No matter what we will be DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!
I doubt there will be a meltdown if we don't get Newman and Stone since we rarely get a recruit ranked that high, never mind two of them in the same class. Seems like from what we're hearing, we are strongly in the running to land them, though competition is steep when it comes to landing such a big pair. Just ask Senior! He knows all about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom