Semi OT - Bad Mojo | The Boneyard

Semi OT - Bad Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
As we are about to enter an entirely new season with a new team and a new coach for the first time in 26 years, it's time to get rid of the bad mojo from last season.

Please take down the Animal House references. It was a mojo plan gone bad. We've had some good ones and we've had some bad ones - this was one of the worst.

Don't hang the bad mojo anchor around this teams neck.

You want to help Coach Ollie (that's so weird to type) get a new contract, get rid of the Animal House references. You want to help land a top 100 recruit, get rid of the Animal House references. You want to get the donation fund to $50,000, get rid of the Animal House references. You want your spouse or significant other to put out, get rid of the Animal House references. You want to help the Huskies win their first game against a top 15 team, get rid of the freakin Animal House references.

It failed, kids. Nuke them. Nuke them now!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Never had an Animal House reference but I've added this signature as possibly some mini-mojo for the new era of UConn basketball. The "I Support Kevin Ollie" movement.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Never had an Animal House reference but I've added this signature as possibly some mini-mojo for the new era of UConn basketball. The "I Support Kevin Ollie" movement.
Perfect!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
images

Reaction Score
As we are about to enter an entirely new season with a new team and a new coach for the first time in 26 years, it's time to get rid of the bad mojo from last season.

Please take down the Animal House references. It was a mojo plan gone bad. We've had some good ones and we've had some bad ones - this was one of the worst.

Don't hang the bad mojo anchor around this teams neck.

You want to help Coach Ollie (that's so weird to type) get a new contract, get rid of the Animal House references. You want to help land a top 100 recruit, get rid of the Animal House references. You want to get the donation fund to $50,000, get rid of the Animal House references. You want your spouse or significant other to put out, get rid of the Animal House references. You want to help the Huskies win their first game against a top 15 team, get rid of the freakin Animal House references.

It failed, kids. Nuke them. Nuke them now!

I've googled around for alternatives. FWIW, I would not reccomend substitute quotes from Porky's II.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thanks jleves. This was long overdue.

In the spirit of the request I'll get rid of my anti-P avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom