SEC Pre Season Picks Players & Team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SEC Pre Season Picks Players & Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alas, tennparker3, if it isn't public it's like a deepthroat source. As reliable as you want it to be. You old enough to remember deepthroat, and I'm not talking the movie.

I answered your question and told you what I know. It's not exactly a topic we Tennessee fans would be lying about. Pay for a subscription and I guarantee you will find the same information that we Tennessee fans with a subscription summarize for others at times. You don't have to believe me and I don't have to validate every comment I make. Social media is not the best form of communication if you absolutely need references.

Reaction Score
Would you be talking about Mark Felt and Deep Throat? Because deepthroat is a completely different point of reference.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You misunderstood my post. Asking Kib to do his grammar thing on you and hoping he didn't; cuz as he knows I hate the whole grammar thing. Russell could have a special year and after all she has had to endure I hope she does.

Now the whole second coming of You Know Who for DD ... the none-practicing DD, whole 'nuther story; but not your burden or ours.
English is stwainfan's second language.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What happened to sakibomb? Always appreciated his well-informed reports and views on Stanford.
Yea, but what has Stanford done lately?

You know.....besides .....beat us. :rolleyes:

HGN

Reaction Score
Interested see how Mercedes does this year.
I too am interested to see how well she does. I think she will do well if healthy. A superb talent , all she needs is a good team around her and the Lady Vols may upset South Carolina.

I wish her well.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I too am interested to see how well she does. I think she will do well if healthy. A superb talent , all she needs is a good team around her and the Lady Vols may upset South Carolina.

I wish her well.
I think this team is really talented. I think Mercedes can have a impact on defensive side. I don't know if I would call beating SC a upset.

Reaction Score
I think this team is really talented. I think Mercedes can have a impact on defensive side. I don't know if I would call beating SC a upset.
But it would be an upset if they're still ranked ahead of us by the time we play, which I'm hoping at the time both teams will be undefeated.

Reaction Score
But it would be an upset if they're still ranked ahead of us by the time we play, which I'm hoping at the time both teams will be undefeated.
Not necessarily. Last year SC was ranked ahead of UCONN when they played, but UCONN was favored and the UCONN win was not an upset.

Reaction Score
Not necessarily. Last year SC was ranked ahead of UCONN when they played, but UCONN was favored and the UCONN win was not an upset.
Very true! I still think it'll be an upset if we beat them either way cause right now SC is the creme of the crop in the SEC based on last year's performance. Should be an entertaining game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom