Saturday November 18th SHU $10 Tix | The Boneyard

Saturday November 18th SHU $10 Tix

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This will be a good litmus for the “we couldn’t go to the MAC! We’d have bad attendance on a weeknight!” Folks to see how important a Saturday game is

Reaction Score
The Athletic Dept should call us Yarders and ask what time we'd like the game to start. Maybe discounted beers and food. Gotta provide some value and incentive to get fannies in the seats. Otherwise we're looking at 2,500 "fans" turning up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The Athletic Dept should call us Yarders and ask what time we'd like the game to start. Maybe discounted beers and food. Gotta provide some value and incentive to get fannies in the seats. Otherwise we're looking at 2,500 "fans" turning up

You can take the quotation marks out from around the word sans. Anyone who is still showing up for this team has certainly earned that title.

Reaction Score
there‘s enough material in this offer to fill a comedy club on a Saturday night. First home game I’m not attending-wondering what the over/under will be on how quickly an fsb sideline reporter (likely a backup weather person) will tell me that I’m watching a team that is far better than their record indicates...

Reaction Score
I might go but I’m afraid Im just another season ticket moron giving the AD the belief they can continue to abuse us indefinitely.

Reaction Score
20 year STHs were given 4 free tix
24 years (‘99) - never got a thing (well there are the preseason meet coach invites) but the renewal notices and calls happen like clock work. Very entitled, ungrateful org that doesn’t take care of its base. But, don’t get me started.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
24 years (‘99) - never got a thing (well there are the preseason meet coach invites) but the renewal notices and calls happen like clock work. Very entitled, ungrateful org that doesn’t take care of its base. But, don’t get me started.
Agree. Tough to be a long-term season ticket holder over the years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom