Safe home from the RAC, thanks to the | The Boneyard

Safe home from the RAC, thanks to the

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
carpool services of NJTransit and Danny.

Great to be at the RAC again -- watching the game life was a revelation.

Started the visit off with a lovely, extended chat with Kathy Auriemma. She loves the game, she's a creative thinker.... maybe Val Ackerman should invite her to be on a "White Paper Committee."

Also got to say hello to the "yellow jacketed security guard" I befriended during the Big East tourney waaaay back when.

MoJet. Holy Carp! There were so many "two fans, total strangers, look at each other, stunned, and ask each other 'How did she do/see that!'"

Bria. I take credit, suggesting to a RU fan that she go 4th in the draft, depending on how she plays from here on.

Stewie. Some serious go-go-gadget arm action.

Stef. What a passer. And she shot 33% from three?

Sat next to two lovely RU fans. Incredibly complimentary of the UConn team - its talent and coaching. Learned some cool things about field hockey... They're very excited about their new Athletic Director.

Overall, a very satisfying adventure - especially since I got my reading glasses (thanks Kib!).

And the General Admission ticket ($1o) was a bargain!

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks for the report. Sounds like fun.

The ESPN crew reported that MoJet got applause, even from the RU fans. It's easy to like someone who plays that hard and constantly amazes.

Thanks for reminding Bria to put more arc on the shot. She's the new KML.

Reaction Score
Great seeing you again, TJI. Great game ,talked to a Rutgers fan very complimentary of Uconn team. Meeting Kathy Auriemma was highlight of the day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle