Sadie Edwards wins MVP of All City Classic | The Boneyard

Sadie Edwards wins MVP of All City Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
She has become the almost forgotten recruit.
"Forget me not."

Reaction Score
I am really glad to hear something positive about Sadie. We hear so much about the 2015 signees that one tends to forget they're a year and a half away. With Gabby and Morgan recovering from injuries there may be only eight scholarship players at the beginning of the season. Sadie isn't playing for the Canadian national team, she didn't take a year off to train with exNBA players, and she did not finish fifth in the Olympic trials. She took a more traditional route. Supposedly she is an excellent player and I hope to see a lot of her in the coming season.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
If we knew how tall the trophy was, we could get an accurate height on Sadie. :D
I'm not sure about that … it doesn't look to me like the trophy is standing up straight.

Reaction Score
Sadie doesn't get as much attention as the other UCONN recruits, but that doesn't mean that she isn't good and won't be getting quality playing time. I believe UCONN will be a running and pressing team next year and Sadie will be a key player.

Reaction Score
How about Sadie and Mojeff in the game at the same time driving the opposition guards crazy. If Sadie can become a lock down defender like MoJeff and I was an opposing guard, I would be having nightmares before, during and after that experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom