Sadie Edwards up to #9 by BlueStar | The Boneyard

Sadie Edwards up to #9 by BlueStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BlueStar rankings have been moving around lately. And thankfully they seem to have finally cleaned things up (like have multiple players with the same rank)/

Sadie vaulted from #31 to #9 (now #12 Consensus)
Georgia's Nasheema Oliver slipped from #8 to #19
Louisville's Arianna Freeman dropped from #15 to #31 but Myisha Hines-Allen went 96 to 56

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
BlueStar rankings have been moving around lately. And thankfully they seem to have finally cleaned things up (like have multiple players with the same rank)/

Sadie vaulted from #31 to #9 (now #12 Consensus)
Georgia's Nasheema Oliver slipped from #8 to #19
Louisville's Arianna Fleming dropped from #15 to #31 but Myisha Hines-Allen went 96 to 56
That's a pretty huge jump. Seems like Sadie really opened some eyes this past summer. If she, Gabby and Courtney can impact anything like Saniya did, watch out! (not saying they are as athletic (well, Gabby apparently is), quick, or as talented scorers, but I meant if they are "mature beyond their years" freshmen, watch out!).

It seems to me that Geno has a knack for finding kids who not only fit the UCONN "mold" of hard working, unselfish players, but also kids who have great BBIQ, as well as who are students of the game, and who REALLY want to be pushed to their maximum level. Kudos to the staff for continuing to land these kinds of kids, who also happen to be really really good basketball players.

Last edited:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
That's a pretty huge jump. Seems like Sadie really opened some eyes this past summer. If she, Gabby and Courtney can impact anything like Saniya did, watch out! (not saying they are as athletic, quick, or as talented scorers, but I meant if they are "mature beyond their years" freshmen, watch out!).

Actually, I would guess that Gabby Williams' athleticism is on a level not seen in Storrs since Maya Moore. Not that Saniya isn't very athletic herself. Of course, Gabby's knee injury throws this off kilter for the moment but the way the procedures are done now and the recoveries that we're seeing, hopefully she will arrive on campus with her explosiveness pretty much intact.

If her father's recent comments are even close to the truth, there should be no problems.... :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Actually, I would guess that pGabby Williams' athleticism is on a level not seen in Storrs since Maya Moore. Of course, the knee injury throws this off kilter but the way the procedures are done now and the recoveries that we're seeing, hopefully she will arrive on campus with her explosiveness pretty much intact.

If her father's recent comments are even close to the truth, there should be no problems.... :)
You are right of course. I forgot for a moment that Gabby is an Olympic level athlete (high jump). I should have quoted Doris and said "if they can comport themselves as freshmen in much the same manner as Saniya, watch out!" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom